• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    If they had drones when I was a kid, I would SO have tried something like this (although probably not shooting at my neighbors). :):

If they had drones when I was a kid I wouldve attached those little plastic parachute men to it and dropped them somehow...that wouldve been really cool lol

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If they had drones when I was a kid I wouldve attached those little plastic parachute men to it and dropped them somehow...that wouldve been really cool lol

Ooh, yeah that would've been cool too, but I was a little pyromaniac as a kid, so I probably would have tried to figure out how I could set them on fire and then drop them or at least tied firecrackers to them and have them explode on the way down. :):

kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    Ooh, yeah that would've been cool too, but I was a little pyromaniac as a kid, so I probably would have tried to figure out how I could set them on fire and then drop them or at least tied firecrackers to them and have them explode on the way down. :):

psyko Kamikaze parachute men

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I saw advertisements for a company that did ag spray with drones.

Bad guys with access to bad chemicals will figure out how to weaponize these things in time and then you will see the entire industry heavily regulated.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I saw a video last night of a drone armed with a flamethrower.
    That stupid thing was shooting a very direct stream of fire probably 30 feet or more.

They suggested you could use it to take down hornets nests, and the like...

kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    Apocalypse_Film
    Apocalypse Now

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I saw a video last night of a drone armed with a flamethrower.
    That stupid thing was shooting a very direct stream of fire probably 30 feet or more.

They suggested you could use it to take down hornets nests, and the like...

Oh there is nothing stupid about this drone, I have resisted getting a flamethrower and a Drone now for years.. after seeing this, Now drones and flamethrowers are not just impractical toys.. I truly know why God has put me on this Earth..

Now this drone needs to play "Ride of the valkyries" as it goes about it way..

Or another classic the Doors "this is the end".. but thats alittle dark for such a fun devise.

[video=youtube;Z3_eEO0Cvwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3_eEO0Cvwg[/video]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom