• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    While in a LGS today, the owner said he heard Vision Defense in Middlebury was shuttered. He heard place cleaned out...CNC machines included...and that the ATF was looking for him...issued duplicate serial numbers...wow. Anyone else hear anything about this? I went to their web site https://www.visiondefense.net/ and a banner notice across the top says:

Vision is currently experiencing technical difficulties and is not accepting online orders at this time.
    We apologize for any inconvenience.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Yea, attempted to use them week before Memorial Day as I have in the past for another transfer and they were locked up then. Everytime I had been in there either for purchase or transfer they were always pleasant and easy to work with.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Yes, apparently they duplicated a number of serial numbers. When they contacted the BATFE and told them they were going out to replace the lowers, BATFE told them they would have to go get all the complete rifles, not just the lower. Cost was too much for them and they closed it down.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Update: Just heard that the original owner of Vision Armory, the son of the owner of Vision Defense died today.
    Very sad times for that family for sure.
    Prayers out for them and sorry for their loss.

Top Bottom