Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Over the years, there have been a number of examples where the fbi (or other authorities) have set up an attack, stopped it, and then reported on their good work.

I wonder how often they set one up and let it go.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CPT Nervous View Post
    I always thought that was funny. I've had that same conversation several times.
    Yup.
    I love the look of confusion.

I'm trying to remember the 5 exceptions.
    I think..
    Florida
    California
    South Carolina

Not sure on the other 2.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Id flex cuff him to a lawnchair and lower him via blackhawk on the mexican side of the border. We wash our hands.
    Just make sure its in a mountainous remote area, and directly on top of a fire ant colony.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    Over the years, there have been a number of examples where the fbi (or other authorities) have set up an attack, stopped it, and then reported on their good work.

I wonder how often they set one up and let it go.
    Depends on what the upper echelon wants to happen. Wag the dog and all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Id flex cuff him to a lawnchair and lower him via blackhawk on the mexican side of the border. We wash our hands.
    I prefer the count Dracula way. Use a border post, sharpen it ever so slightly, and let gravity do its thing as it is shown ppv. The process can then pay off or debt to China... win-win-win...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    It's a message board. Like INGO.

It has rules. Just because someone feels like posting their "goodbye" to a website doesn't make that website culpable.
    8chan has been taken down... at least for now.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-49232333

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Yup.
    I love the look of confusion.

I'm trying to remember the 5 exceptions.
    I think..
    Florida
    California
    South Carolina

Not sure on the other 2.
    Illinois is one.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yup! View Post
    IANAL but the logistics dont make sense.. When the US prosecutes him they send him to jail for life/death. I don't see us letting him out to stand trial in Mexico...
    This was in Texas. I think we know what his sentence will be. Texas still likes the death penalty.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    I think that's obvious. Mass shooters get fame, and people want some of that too. Now, here's the million dollar question, do you think that politicians also have a hand in influencing these weak-minded people, with their rhetoric?
    Certainly. But the rhetoric of Minitrue is far worse, and far more influential. Which do you think is more likely to influence a deranged person: Trump lamenting a border invasion of illegal aliens, or the dozens of media outlets that spin Trump's rhetoric into rhetoric far worse, including parroted accusations that Trump is "declaring war" on "immigrants", and the like? Which do you think is more likely to cause such a person to act?

User Info Menu

Given the (environment, anti-corporation, anti-automation) rantings in the manifesto, we should find a diesel-powered, Amazon drone to do it for us.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    This was in Texas. I think we know what his sentence will be. Texas still likes the death penalty.
    It’s being charged as capital murder, so he’s gonna be on death row.

He said in his manifesto that he probably wouldn’t make it. That he’d rather not live with his family hating him. That if he’s confronted he’s not going to surrender even if he’s out of ammo, and that if he does get caught alive, it’ll be because they subdued him.

I recommend everyone read his manifesto. First, it shows how both sides are selectively, deceptively, editorializing the manifesto. It is an indictment of both far left and far right ideologies. He’s all over the place politically. He could be a social democrat. Pro universal healthcare, UBI; he’s an environmentalist, and a right wing identitarian.

-spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast