Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by El-Cigarro View Post
    Was at the L G S today. Several A-R's and plenty of .223/5.56 available ... Nice lil blonde walked in. Left with a brand new RUGER LC9 and a hunert rounds!!!!!
    Did you get her number?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    He stated in the first paragraph that he was in effect taking action to stop the cultural and ethnic replacement instigated by the Hispanic invasion.

Would that be racist or identitarian?

Iím assuming by identitarian his goal would be to preserve a distinct American identity , culture and the countryís resources for Americans.

if thatís the case there are a lot of people that want the same thing but arenít crazy enough to start killing Hispanics to achieve that goal.

This lunatic blew through the stop sign and took it to far and people died because of it.
    Yes. Pretty much.
    I have spoken.
    If youíre woke you dig it.
    My pronouns: **** off

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    We used to have a policy here, called "Separate but Equal." Would you call that policy racist or identitarian? And no, he DID kill people because of their race, as I'm not so sure one can determine who is an immigrant and who is a citizen simply by looking at them for the time it take to squeeze a trigger.
    In THIS context, itís clear that itís identitarian. And Iím not saying that heís not a racist. Iím saying that I donít see an indication that what was in the manifesto makes him a racist in the traditional definition. In other words, Iím not inferring assumptions not in evidence.
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian01 View Post
    To my thinking basing a view of someone solely upon their membership to an ethnic group is racist. This might be overly simplified but I don't see a reason to complicate the issue here.

Doug
    Thatís stereotyping, which is not necessarily racist.

What about classical conditioning?
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    "This attack is in response to the Hispanic Invasion of Texas." ....... "I am defending my country from the cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an Invasion."

A few questions:
    Which culture and ethnicity, specifically ethnicity, is he speaking about being replaced?
    Does he associate Hispanics with having a negative impact on society due to immigration?
    He advocates racial purity for everyone. Not just his.
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

If it were up to me, Iíd redefine racism to mean a more literal sense, to think race is of great importance, whether in a pejorative way, or a favorable way. Itís in much the same way, identitarianism is thinking that identity is of great importance.

So. Is a person who fits either of those definitions bad? I would say, yes, to the extent that it causes one to think his own is superior, or, especially if becomes a cause to oppress people. So an identitarian can be just as bad as a racist.
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

American whites are the most intermixed mutts. Blacks likewise. I do not know about Asians or other immigrants.

My dad was 100% Scottish (who knows how much Roman, Viking, Celt, Spanish &c. went into that makeup) my mom was mostly German (who knows what went into that makeup).

I call myself American (of Scottish and German descent). My wife, who knows she is from Kentucky (could be 100% familial pure). She has been told, English, Irish, Cherokee and who knows what else. One daughter married a supposedly 100% Minnesotan descendant of northern Europeans. The others, I have no idea of their heritage and It does not matter.

I may be mistaken, but I do not think that Blacks in America worry about genealogies when they marry.

There is no racial purity in America.

At the rate that I see marriages between people who do not care about color match in my own Church it will not be many generations before we can put this argument behind us. My daddy told me when I was a wee lad that this would occur.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    American whites are the most intermixed mutts. Blacks likewise. I do not know about Asians or other immigrants.

My dad was 100% Scottish (who knows how much Roman, Viking, Celt, Spanish &c. went into that makeup) my mom was mostly German (who knows what went into that makeup).

I call myself American (of Scottish and German descent). My wife, who knows she is from Kentucky (could be 100% familial pure). She has been told, English, Irish, Cherokee and who knows what else. One daughter married a supposedly 100% Minnesotan descendant of northern Europeans. The others, I have no idea of their heritage and It does not matter.

I may be mistaken, but I do not think that Blacks in America worry about genealogies when they marry.

There is no racial purity in America.

At the rate that I see marriages between people who do not care about color match in my own Church it will not be many generations before we can put this argument behind us. My daddy told me when I was a wee lad that this would occur.
    So now I'm curious. Did he say this with disdain or did he think it wasn't so big a deal?
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

He was all for it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    He was all for it.
    That's interesting, because you are ***ahem*** older, making your father a bit older as well. It's surprising that he was so forward thinking given the era he was from. I have long dead relatives from that era that didn't like the idea at all. I'd imagine that most people from that time didn't look too fondly on the idea.

I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast