Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
    Expert

User Info Menu

I pray for the bystanders and injured. I also pray for the nut job shooter. May the nut job find Jesus Christ before the end of his miserable existence.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walleyepw View Post
    I pray for the bystanders and injured. I also pray for the nut job shooter. May the nut job find Jesus Christ before the end of his miserable existence.
    **** the nut job shooter, I pray he burns in hell for eternity. He is not worthy of any forgiveness, divine or otherwise!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    The media refuses to admit copycats are influenced by their reporting.
    I think that's obvious. Mass shooters get fame, and people want some of that too. Now, here's the million dollar question, do you think that politicians also have a hand in influencing these weak-minded people, with their rhetoric?
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    **** the nut job shooter, I pray he burns in hell for eternity. He is not worthy of any forgiveness, divine or otherwise!
    yep. Im not worried about him. God is better than me because imo the only salvation he deserves is eternal torture.
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    I think that's obvious. Mass shooters get fame, and people want some of that too. Now, here's the million dollar question, do you think that politicians also have a hand in influencing these weak-minded people, with their rhetoric?
    Yeah I do to an extent. But I think we have to also guard the 1st amendment.
    No one held a gun to this guys head or any other mass shooter and said go do this.
    They made the choice to commit illegal acts based on their own misinterpritations.
    I think the anti police message obama spewed killed way more cops than anything trump has said has mobilized some insane guy who didn't like illegal or visiting people or whatever he thought. I refuse to read his manifesto and legitimize him.

And yeah kut, im gonna be your huckleberry, I also NEVER rule out manchurian candidate type situations. Elements within our government are evil and secret and theyve pulled off way bigger coverups and atrocities than murdering 20 people. Not saying it was, im just saying it could happen anytime if they wanted it to and no president would even know about it.
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Back when I worked there, I think everybody I knew in Juarez shopped at that Walmart in El Paso.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Yeah I do to an extent. But I think we have to also guard the 1st amendment.
    No one held a gun to this guys head or any other mass shooter and said go do this.
    They made the choice to commit illegal acts based on their own misinterpritations.
    I think the anti police message obama spewed killed way more cops than anything trump has said has mobilized some insane guy who didn't like illegal or visiting people or whatever he thought. I refuse to read his manifesto and legitimize him.

And yeah kut, im gonna be your huckleberry, I also NEVER rule out manchurian candidate type situations. Elements within our government are evil and secret and theyve pulled off way bigger coverups and atrocities than murdering 20 people. Not saying it was, im just saying it could happen anytime if they wanted it to and no president would even know about it.
    I'm only familiar with "police acted stupidly." I'm not so sure that the officers killed in the line of duty were purposefully targeted partially due to Obama's rhetoric. However, with Trump there's a pretty seamless connection from his rhetoric to action. Not to say that he or Obama (if one believes he is also somewhat culpable) wanted such things to happen.

And as far as these mass shooter things. I really don't think any govt entity has a hand in these things. Too many people would have to be in the "know" to pull it off.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Denny347 View Post
    He should have just gone to Mexico...see how that would have worked out for him.
    It might have worked out better for us.

User Info Menu

I'm going to say this: video games is not the reason. This is like blaming guns for the killings.

Unless you really have concrete evidence that it is the cause, stating that just makes you sound like the anti gunners blaming guns.

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    I'm only familiar with "police acted stupidly." I'm not so sure that the officers killed in the line of duty were purposefully targeted partially due to Obama's rhetoric. However, with Trump there's a pretty seamless connection from his rhetoric to action. Not to say that he or Obama (if one believes he is also somewhat culpable) wanted such things to happen.

And as far as these mass shooter things. I really don't think any govt entity has a hand in these things. Too many people would have to be in the "know" to pull it off.
    If you have read the manifesto and believe that it came from the perpetrator then this would not be the case. At least not in this incident.

He specifically states that his ideology has'nt changed in several years and his opinions on automation, immigration and the rest predate Trump. Says he is including this because he knows some people and the media will call him a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump for his rhetoric which he states is not the case.

I have read the manifesto but I will not give the author the justification that he so desperately craves. There is absolutely never a justification as I have previously posted.

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast