Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ACC
    Expert

User Info Menu

Dayton shooter used braced AR pistol

Looks like the Dayton shooter used an AR pistol equipped with a +/- 14" barrel and a shockwave brace. Also used a 100 drum magazine.

Just more legal equipment that will be demonized because of a deranged individual.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ACC View Post
    Looks like the Dayton shooter used an AR pistol equipped with a +/- 14" barrel and a shockwave brace. Also used a 100 drum magazine.

Just more legal equipment that will be demonized because of a deranged individual.

Hang tight....there will be some ingotarians along to explain to you that such things are "novelties", "range toys", etc. and that defense against restrictions and/ or bans of such "accessories" is not worth concerning yourself.

User Info Menu

Anderson lower. I'm sure they will be after homebuilds now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    No, I'm pretty sure Chubbs was telling the truth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    Hang tight....there will be some ingotarians along to explain to you that such things are "novelties", "range toys", etc. and that defense against restrictions and/ or bans of such "accessories" is not worth concerning yourself.
    Not this one. Although, having a 75 round AK drum magazine and having used it exactly once (at the range), I doubt I will ever use it again. Too much of a pain in the ass to load to make it practical. Call me old fashioned.

ACC
    Expert

User Info Menu

I've had lots of things that are "range toys". 100 rounds drums, happy sticks, binary triggers, BUMP STOCKS, 7.5" AR SBRs. They still fall under "shall not be infringed" and that didn't stop Trump nor would it stop Dems.

User Info Menu

If I am not mistaken magazines over 30 rounds are already illegal in Ohio. So the shooter should have never had one. As far as AR pistols are concerned, it doesn’t look like it had an adjustable stock which the banners maintain make guns more accurate and dangerous. My prediction is they will focus on the fact that it was an AR and it had a high capacity magazine.
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid." - Han Solo

User Info Menu

Agree with Vert. People who know what they are looking at will notice it, but the normal citizen will not.
    Ohio law limits 30 +1 in the gun from what I read. 31 is apparently the magic number. I thought they had changed that a couple years back to where Glock happy sticks and the like were legal, but I have not found any evidence to that yet.
    **Edit** The 2014 bundle of gun laws that went into effect in March of 2015 did away with the mag capacity limits and was the set of laws that expanded CCW reciprocity to include Indiana.
    Last edited by tcecil88; 08-04-2019 at 20:45.
    Operation Desert Storm Veteran, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, For God and Country.

User Info Menu

Won't be long before the Trump, at the suggestion of the NRA, orders the justice department to make them illegal.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?

M67

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    If I am not mistaken magazines over 30 rounds are already illegal in Ohio.
    Pretty sure they officially got rid of that a couple years ago

User Info Menu

So trump is asking for stronger background checks. There goes the right to sell to a individual without a background check.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast