Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Brace Ban

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ggreen View Post
    My surefire mags are fine. My buddies Schmeisser 60s were running good too. Toys are air soft.

Bumpstocks only got banned because a psycho demonstrated they actually were effective in a suppressive fire role...
    But did he really...????Not arguing here just never got a lot of info on that one.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    But did he really...????Not arguing here just never got a lot of info on that one.
    1 guy suppressed and terrorized an entire festival pretty effectively using them. This is a cold observation only, this was terrorism and senseless violence. They banned it because they feared it, not because it was a toy. Lots of people considered rds on a pistol a toy, now they are becoming standard.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

1 guy suppressed and terrorized an entire festival pretty effectively using them. This is a cold observation only, this was terrorism and senseless violence. They banned it because they feared it, not because it was a toy. Lots of people considered rds on a pistol a toy, now they are becoming standard.
    Meh...review the information available and then ask yourself a few questions(in your head).
    How would YOU have pulled off vegas?

The vegas guy was just a patsy. Vegas was a contract job pushed by a political agenda.

If you dont hear from me again, you'll know i was right.

Shred
    It's a trick..... get an axe.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    Meh...review the information available and then ask yourself a few questions(in your head).

The vegas guy was just a patsy. Vegas was a contract job pushed by a political agenda.

Shred
    Crap.....are you dumping on Billery.....

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post

Shred
    The facts don't stack. I was instant skeptic even discussed it on here, but looking back it doesn't look like a conspiracy to me. Just a well planned psychotic attack from a fragile minded radicalized extremist that saw a way to force action. These shooters are just a different tier of suicide bomber.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

The facts don't stack. I was instant skeptic even discussed it on here, but looking back it doesn't look like a conspiracy to me. Just a well planned psychotic attack from a fragile minded radicalized extremist that saw a way to force action. These shooters are just a different tier of suicide bomber.
    On the news this morning there were 3 arrests in different states for people making threats of this.
    Maybe people will start paying attention.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

NFA needs to go bye bye or updated. It's out dated for many things such as suppressors, SBR's, and shotguns.
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

User Info Menu

First atf recalled factory braced firearm.
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

My surefire mags are fine. My buddies Schmeisser 60s were running good too. Toys are air soft.

Bumpstocks only got banned because a psycho demonstrated they actually were effective in a suppressive fire role...
    I dunno about normal effectiveness. Whats the MOA of a target 100yds wide at a 1/4 mile?

First atf recalled factory braced firearm.
    Can we get a Cliffs Notes version? too small to read on my screen. (even after clicking the thumbnail)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

Expert

User Info Menu

"..... shall not be infringed"
    .gov regulating it away
    My gosh, is this really what our country was founded to be? Is this what so many have died for over the years? To have some bureaucrat tell us what plastic piece we can have on our firearm, or how long of a barrel, and/or type of barrel, in combination with overall length.... blah, blah, blah.

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast