There are more than 2 teams
    On the other side of fear lies freedom.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ggreen View Post
    Time to resurrect the Bull Moose Party

User Info Menu

I would encourage everyone to read the declaration of independence.
    Specifically the greiviences they had against the king and england.

This will not be fixed any easy way folks. Everyone knows whats coming. Get your own house in order. Enjoy life with family and friends.
    The power players will move the chess pieces when its time. We are just cannon fodder and seriously can do nothing at this time.

Used to be a time in this country where the actual people had power. And elected officials actually feared betraying their oaths.
    Now if someone threatens a good tar and feathering they will most likely get red flagged and have a swat team at their door.
    I cry for my country. The government is filled with tyrants.
    Last edited by Trigger Time; 08-13-2019 at 10:55.
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

Expert

User Info Menu

Sorry guys didn't mean to stir the pot... I listen to Guys show podcast during my drive time and keep hearing how the 'Rs' are getting weak kneed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    At the risk of agreeing with the infamous Denny, this is 100% correct.
    Yeah. Hey...wait a minute.....

User Info Menu

Oh and people who agree with expanded background checks and brace bans and bumpstock bans and nfa laws and more and more 2nd amendment compromises and call themselves Americans and gun owners, they need to start being publicly shamed by the rest of us. The real patriots who will keep this country alive.
    If you agree with more restrictions then you are a ****ing retarded traitor and I hope your dick falls off. You are a disgrace to freedom and your country if you support any of this BS. Also a damn disgrace if you never get off your ass to write and call your elected officials.
    Im not going to be cordial with Tories.
    Tory; an American colonist who supported the British side during the American Revolution.
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Oh and people who agree with expanded background checks and brace bans and bumpstock bans and nfa laws and more and more 2nd amendment compromises and call themselves Americans and gun owners, they need to start being publicly shamed by the rest of us. The real patriots who will keep this country alive.
    If you agree with more restrictions then you are a ****ing retarded traitor and I hope your dick falls off. You are a disgrace to freedom and your country if you support any of this BS. Also a damn disgrace if you never get off your ass to write and call your elected officials.
    Im not going to be cordial with Tories.
    Tory; an American colonist who supported the British side during the American Revolution.
    Be careful,Trump might see this and take it as a threat.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jludo View Post
    Be careful,Trump might see this and take it as a threat.
    It doesnt matter who is the head of the snake. The snake is a snake.
    The government corruption is so deep that it is unable to ever be fixed
    It is beyond repair at this point.
    I'm just predicting the future is all. No threats from me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ggreen View Post
    Well..........not really.
    Who would this 3rd team be.

I am no fan of this current 2 party system. Not in the least but I have zero confidence and do not even really like this mystical 3rd team. So here we are again. Catch 22 at least in my mind.

Until we unseat those who are actually pulling the strings we are stuck in this rut hence my original question......Whats to be done now.

I agree with Denny () as to what might come with the balance of power but to let the left get a solid foot hold will be a disaster.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    Well, if punishing the R's by not voting for them is out, how exactly do we plan to prevent them from betraying us (again)? Monolithically voting for one party based on a perceived support of specific rights, REGARDLESS of how they actually vote on said rights, is a very quick way to be marginalized. If they can do whatever they want and people still vote for them, they have no incentive to do anything. Just look at how the Democrats run. There are several large groups that pretty much always vote Democrat no matter what and because of that, the Dems pretend to care about their issues and then ignore them after the election (see the African American community as a whole).

If gun owners are going to always vote Republican no matter how much gun control the Republicans pass, guess what... we will be ignore after the election is over and continue to get burned.

At the risk of agreeing with the infamous Denny, this is 100% correct. The only time you can count on Republicans to even pretend to be small government, pro-Constitution, conservatives is when the Democrats are in power.

Short term, having a Democrat win the White House will be bad for the 2nd Amendment. Longer term, letting Donald Trump continue to wipe his @ss with the Constitution for another 5 years will likely prove catastrophic for both the Republican party (though I think the Republicans are already a dead-party-walking at this point) and the American people.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast