Page 94 of 106 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Brace Ban

not a shill account

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    Youíre probably right. I broke my purple crayon though in a terrible coloring book accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyBeerman View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that this may become part of someones sig line?

Expert

User Info Menu

Purple braces matter people.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Megasaki View Post
    I dont have a brace, but I guess I dont get it. The ATFE is a Bureau. They dont make rules or laws, they make suggestions.

Our Bill of Privileges keeps getting smaller.
    If we truly had gun rights, there would be NO gun laws. Gun control would mean being able to hit the target.
    No, they do make rules that are regarded effectively as laws. The legislature has delegated that authority. They get to interpret the gun laws and make regulations around that interpretation.
    I have spoken.
    If youíre woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

maybe you're right

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    No, they do make rules that are regarded effectively as laws. The legislature has delegated that authority. They get to interpret the gun laws and make regulations around that interpretation.

User Info Menu

Goes live at 8pm EDT. BATF vs Q on MACís livestream.

https://youtu.be/S3YFnc9yCPA
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    I support Law enforcement, but I wont be giving them any high fives ever over weed busts.
    They wouldn't really need to do massive door to door confiscation sweeps. The Feds could send every gun owner a letter saying that you should voluntarily surrender the offending items. And, oh, by the way, if you don't, we will freeze your bank accounts and credit cards, suspend all of your licenses, and fire you from any government jobs.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thompal View Post
    They wouldn't really need to do massive door to door confiscation sweeps. The Feds could send every gun owner a letter saying that you should voluntarily surrender the offending items. And, oh, by the way, if you don't, we will freeze your bank accounts and credit cards, suspend all of your licenses, and fire you from any government jobs.
    I think itís getting to the point where government wonít have to do that. Itís starting in schools where kids are punished for chewing a poptart in the shape of a gun. I donít see any reason that would isolate bat **** craziness to teaching professions. As the product of bat **** crazy teachers grow up and move out into society, theyíll be the same way. If you show interest in guns, those people in power will enforce their social ideals. Itís happening already with the woke bull****. If they canít get gun control through legislative actions theyíll do it through social pressure. Gasp! You have a SBR with a brace? shun him!
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

You're exactly right.
    Steve

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

I've always stayed away from sbr builds because all the rules and it would be so easy to misinterpret one or they can claim at any time the "such and such" is what that rule meant
    I've need a short barrel I use my 5" 357 max 180 hornady HP... a whole hell of alot more power than a 55-79 gr.22 cal pill

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper3073 View Post
    You're exactly right.
    Naaa, US Marshall's will come grab you in the middle of the night and put you in a closed up Walmart or Kmart building never to be heard from again....

Friends and family will be asking, why don't he write?

Page 94 of 106 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 ... LastLast