• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tcause17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2019
    Sellersburg
    I currently have a leather AlienGear IWB holster for my LC9s. Looking to switch it up for something different. Any recommendations? Also, any thoughts on a lot of the ones on Amazon?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I know I will catch a lot of grief because of this.
    I do not have the brand name.
    I purchased it at the NRA show in INDI. this year.
    It is all solid leather and very well constructed.
    It slides down inside your pants.
    I clip attaches to your belt.
    Everything else slides down inside.
    You see nothing.
    But if you know what to look for.
    You will see a patch of leather over your belt.
    It is held closed outside over the belt by a magnet.
    You grab the magnet flap and pull up.
    As you pull up.
    The weapon is pulled up and the grip is exposed.
    You grab the grip and you have your weapon in hand.
    It took a day of two to get use to having it down in front of my leg.
    I carry my wallet in my front pocket.
    The wallet even helps to hide the IWB.
    It fits my M&P shield perfectly.
    I did some practicing.
    I reached over with my left hand and pulled up.
    My right hand was there ready and pulled my M&P out.
    Now I do not notice it is there and ready.
    The ONE thing I disliked.
    The trigger was exposed to your trigger finger as you pull it up.
    I solved that with some heat forming plastic.
    I molded a small piece to wrap around and cover the trigger.
    I pressed it in to the trigger guard a bit for retention.
    I tied a 6 inch piece of string to the guard and to the holster.
    When I pull the holster out and grab the weapon.
    As I lift the weapon up to shooting position.
    The string pulls the guard off.
    The weapon is ready for me to place my finger on the trigger.

Sorry I can not give you more info about brand.
    When you look a picture.
    it looks much to long.
    But believe me.
    Once inside your waist.
    It is perfect.

I just looked on Amazon and open web sites.
    Did not find it.
    I will take a picture of it and post it later.
    With hopes someone else might have better information.

Last edited:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I have been very happy with my Stoner holster for my P238. Comfortable, secure, quick on/off. I have one that is tuckable for work when I need to wear a shirt that is tucked into my pants. Does well hiding it from the antigun sheep. Only spotted once by a guy that carries when we were walking on a sunny day and I had a thin white dress shirt and he saw me print.

One person did ask about the clip on my belt. I commented it was for a medical device which shut him up fast as he had no interest in hearing about my bag of pee or crap. HIPPA for the win.

https://stonerholsters.com/Conceale...sters/stoner-415-iwb-holster-with-body-shield

tcause17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2019
    Sellersburg
    I have been very happy with my Stoner holster for my P238. Comfortable, secure, quick on/off. I have one that is tuckable for work when I need to wear a shirt that is tucked into my pants. Does well hiding it from the antigun sheep. Only spotted once by a guy that carries when we were walking on a sunny day and I had a thin white dress shirt and he saw me print.

One person did ask about the clip on my belt. I commented it was for a medical device which shut him up fast as he had no interest in hearing about my bag of pee or crap. HIPPA for the win.

https://stonerholsters.com/Conceale...sters/stoner-415-iwb-holster-with-body-shield

Love it haha -- I haven't had anyone ask about my clips, but I've already prepared statements like that.:rockwoot:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    The Nexbelts are fantastic. I have two and love them both.
    https://www.nexbelt.com/collections...MIuZLyqvGH5AIVBV6GCh0-eA6FEAAYASABEgJQw_D_BwE

If I'm not wearing an OWB I use a hybrid leather / Kydex holster. I don't always wear a t shirt under my dress shirt & the leather (or horse hide) feels more comfortable than sweaty plastic.

Mine was custom & the builder is out of business. closest thing to what I have is a Crossbreed Supertuck.
    https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/supertuck-iwb-holster.html

Most of my holsters are Safariland or G-Code.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I currently have a leather AlienGear IWB holster for my LC9s. Looking to switch it up for something different. Any recommendations? Also, any thoughts on a lot of the ones on Amazon?

Don't know anything about Amazon. I carry my Kimber 9MM Solo in a Galco "Summer comfort" IWB steer-hide holster and really like it.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Absolutly love my Sticky holster from Amazon. Very comfortable and stays right where you put it all day. Best part is they are 20 bucks. My other holsters got gone.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I use a Galco hybrid 1/2 leather 1/2 kydex. I can tuck my dress shirt in for church and no one even knows I have it on.
    Btw I carry a G43

You guys talking belts up thread, if you don't have a real gun belt I highly recommend you get one. Makes a world of difference when you carry all day. I hardly notice when I carry a 1911 or Sig 226

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Crossbreed Supertuck on a SuperBioBelt.

Super duper awesome.

Carry a Crossbreed MiniTuck when carrying my Sig P365, on a Super BioBelt as well. Great combo.

Generally on my larger guns I carry using a Galco King Tuk on the BioBelt. I like the King Tuk a bit better due to its construction, but just had not found a King Tuk for my P365 available at MidwayUSA or some of the other vendors who generally run Galco on really good sales.

Sometimes you can get just what you are looking for at Crossbreedseconds.com at a great price as well (where I got my mini tuck).

tcause17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2019
    Sellersburg
    Carry a Crossbreed MiniTuck when carrying my Sig P365, on a Super BioBelt as well. Great combo.

Generally on my larger guns I carry using a Galco King Tuk on the BioBelt. I like the King Tuk a bit better due to its construction, but just had not found a King Tuk for my P365 available at MidwayUSA or some of the other vendors who generally run Galco on really good sales.

Sometimes you can get just what you are looking for at Crossbreedseconds.com at a great price as well (where I got my mini tuck).

I had a Crossbreed for my glock 19 and the frame on it was super uncomfortable to wear. I enjoyed Alien-gear's version, just wanting to try something different.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I had a Crossbreed for my glock 19 and the frame on it was super uncomfortable to wear. I enjoyed Alien-gear's version, just wanting to try something different.

Odd mine are the most comfy holsters I own. So comfy I can literally forget I'm wearing my G42. As in once I went to take a dump and my pants hit the floor at a high rate of speed when I let go of them. I was quite surprised.

Top Bottom