Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 78
  1. #31
    Grandmaster MCgrease08's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Oh man, how did I miss that one? That guy is full of
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

  2. #32
    Semi-Moderator
    Bigtanker's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtanker View Post
    If he wanted to just stun the BG, load the first round of the pistol magazine with birdshot. Same effect. At least that's legal.
    Hence the purple in my previous post.


    Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>> www.ingunowners.com/forums/forum-support-suggestions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html

    Or here for Photobucket https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...-tutorial.html <<<<<<<<<

    How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

    # 22951

  3. #33
    Expert Jeepster48439's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post
    I mean really all you have to do is rack the shotgun and 99% of people will run scared. Then, for the remaining 1% a warning shot will run them off.
    Just make sure you are standing on the front porch and point it to the sky when you fire that warning shot.
    “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." -- SunTzu

  4. #34
    Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I'm building a full auto ma deuce for the living room bunker overlooking the front door. Planning on using feather shot
    rounds to just sort of pummel them back out the door. My cousin's neighbor's nephew 's dog used to work at the airport, you know ,, until that one big find. Anyway, he said, er, barked, that it'd be ok.
    I hear They call him Flipper. Yes... yes, I'm serious.

  5. #35
    Grandmaster WebSnyper's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadeyeChrista'sdad View Post
    I'm building a full auto ma deuce for the living room bunker overlooking the front door. Planning on using feather shot
    rounds to just sort of pummel them back out the door. My cousin's neighbor's nephew 's dog used to work at the airport, you know ,, until that one big find. Anyway, he said, er, barked, that it'd be ok.


    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

  6. #36
    Ark
    Ark is offline
    Sharpshooter Ark's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    It's all fun and games until the FBI shoots your wife in the face.

  7. #37
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Ron White was right!
    If your crystal meth dealer has all his teeth, he's a cop!

  8. #38
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    If your crystal meth dealer has all his teeth, he's a cop!

  9. #39
    Grandmaster T.Lex's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Figured I'd put this here:


    I guess that's what an assault rifle looks like to people who have no real idea how they work or what the parts do.

    Plus, the left is supposed to have all the best artsy people. Whoever drew that did a pisspoor job.

    No need to ban whatever gun that is, because it would suck.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

  10. #40
    Expert Doublehelix's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ScouT6a View Post
    I use Himalayan rock salt.

    That way the police can find him a laying on the floor

    Oh my!!! Now I have to clean all the coffee out of my keyboard that I sprayed outta my mouth when I read that one!!! Haha...



    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggidy View Post
    I was thinking of using this. With right placement, it could slow the attacker down enough to call 911. I'm thinking, salt in the eyes! No worries about it's legal status and cost is certainly much less than a real shotgun (that may be illegally modified). You can use the table salt that has iodine in it for a more serious result (iodine AND salt in the eye - NO THANKS).
    I actually have one of these, and they are GREAT!!!
    James

    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"
    ~Napoleon Bonaparte~

    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge