Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Getting an AK parts kit built

I might pick up a parts kit for a good deal. I don't have the tools or all the knowledge to assemble one. Is there a reputable place in Indiana that offers this as a service? Any info is welcomed!
    Last edited by Riggs226; 08-23-2019 at 22:16.

User Info Menu

Can't help on that, but search the forum here. They used to do build get togethers around Indy
    "Courage is Being Scared to Death, but Saddling up Anyway" - John Wayne

User Info Menu

I am interested in a "virgin" build from Brandon Herrera. Not sure if they are as good as an Aresenal. With the level of detail advertised I am hoping its better. They do take a while to receive though.

Marksman

User Info Menu

TheWabbit sponsored the last few AK build partys in INDY. He has all the tools and has built many AKs. PM him and he may be able to help.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jinks View Post
    TheWabbit sponsored the last few AK build partys in INDY. He has all the tools and has built many AKs. PM him and he may be able to help.
    will do, thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Abominator View Post
    I am interested in a "virgin" build from Brandon Herrera. Not sure if they are as good as an Aresenal. With the level of detail advertised I am hoping its better. They do take a while to receive though.
    You know they are just Lee Armory AK's with his logo stamped on them, right?

Last edited by courier6; 4 Weeks Ago at 18:26.