Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

Yep, it always amazes me that folks in favor of gun control, UBC's, etc think that folks who commit murder and other violent crimes give a damn about gun laws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    Well it's my birthday and if I sold something today I will not be able to call it in so.......

Happy Birthday!
    "Yup!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    Yep, it always amazes me that folks in favor of gun control, UBC's, etc think that folks who commit murder and other violent crimes give a damn about gun laws.

The political elite have zero interest in disarming the urban violent criminal, but they have a GREAT interest in disarming people like us.

User Info Menu

NICS was working as of around 9:30-ish this morning. Friend bought a gun at the Martinsville show from (obviously) an FFL that had him fill out the 4473 and called it in no problem. I know that the gun grabbers would never believe it, but not every sale at a gun show bypasses the background check. Kinda puts the lie to the "gun show loophole".

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    NICS was working as of around 9:30-ish this morning. Friend bought a gun at the Martinsville show from (obviously) an FFL that had him fill out the 4473 and called it in no problem. I know that the gun grabbers would never believe it, but not every sale at a gun show bypasses the background check. Kinda puts the lie to the "gun show loophole".

Except that they never let a good lie go unrepeated.

User Info Menu

As a courtesy to gun buyers it would a good gesture on the part of NICS to provide info quickly if the system was down. Doesn't seem to be asking too much rather than just finding out when the check doesn't go through.

Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2