• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Checking to see if anyone makes, or knows of someone who makes, the KYL style target kit locally. The shop I'm at has a very competent welder, so a non-welded kit would be fine with me to save a little cash. Looking for a target that goes from 2 inch down to 1/4 inch, rated for 22lr. Been shooting a Walmart 22lr/pellet gun target, and getting tired of having to hammer it back flat each time after we use it, so looking for something that's going to stay flat for the long haul.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    There is a Metal Target shop around Frankfort, Indiana that makes this target system. I think their name is Make it Ring Targets. I bought the paddles from them and made my own. They are kinda hard to get a hold of through email though.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus

Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    There is a Metal Target shop around Frankfort, Indiana that makes this target system. I think their name is Make it Ring Targets. I bought the paddles from them and made my own. They are kinda hard to get a hold of through email though.

EXACTLY what I was looking for, thanks guys. Rep'ed!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Checking to see if anyone makes, or knows of someone who makes, the KYL style target kit locally. The shop I'm at has a very competent welder, so a non-welded kit would be fine with me to save a little cash. Looking for a target that goes from 2 inch down to 1/4 inch, rated for 22lr. Been shooting a Walmart 22lr/pellet gun target, and getting tired of having to hammer it back flat each time after we use it, so looking for something that's going to stay flat for the long haul.

Just got this in my email. They have them on sale.
    https://shootingtargets7.com/laborday-2019

Sale is over at 2359 tonight. $127 delivered.

Top Bottom