Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Know Your Limits target kit

Checking to see if anyone makes, or knows of someone who makes, the KYL style target kit locally. The shop I'm at has a very competent welder, so a non-welded kit would be fine with me to save a little cash. Looking for a target that goes from 2 inch down to 1/4 inch, rated for 22lr. Been shooting a Walmart 22lr/pellet gun target, and getting tired of having to hammer it back flat each time after we use it, so looking for something that's going to stay flat for the long haul.

User Info Menu

Contact Zach at ZR Tactical Solutions. Hes great at this sort of thing.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

User Info Menu

There is a Metal Target shop around Frankfort, Indiana that makes this target system. I think their name is Make it Ring Targets. I bought the paddles from them and made my own. They are kinda hard to get a hold of through email though.
    2 to the chest and 1 above the vest

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Simon6101 View Post
    There is a Metal Target shop around Frankfort, Indiana that makes this target system. I think their name is Make it Ring Targets. I bought the paddles from them and made my own. They are kinda hard to get a hold of through email though.
    https://makeitringtargets.com/produc...diy-paddle-kit

I bought a dueling tree from them this spring.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Simon6101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    https://makeitringtargets.com/produc...diy-paddle-kit

I bought a dueling tree from them this spring.
    EXACTLY what I was looking for, thanks guys. Rep'ed!

User Info Menu

Order it 4 hours ago, already shipped with a tracking number. Top notch so far!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneda13 View Post
    Checking to see if anyone makes, or knows of someone who makes, the KYL style target kit locally. The shop I'm at has a very competent welder, so a non-welded kit would be fine with me to save a little cash. Looking for a target that goes from 2 inch down to 1/4 inch, rated for 22lr. Been shooting a Walmart 22lr/pellet gun target, and getting tired of having to hammer it back flat each time after we use it, so looking for something that's going to stay flat for the long haul.
    Just got this in my email. They have them on sale.
    https://shootingtargets7.com/laborday-2019

Sale is over at 2359 tonight. $127 delivered.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.