• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • harmonyaudio

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    All this while they fully support their boys in black who attack all who dare to exercise their first amendment rights. Unfortunately not really surprising.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Ok this crap has gotten way out of hand. From my perspective we are are in the middle of a culture war where the left wants to cast gun owners and anyone who is right leaning as the cause of anything & everything wrong with society. All the while they claim to be inclusive and accepting blah blah blah while also calling for their followers to attack, harass and intimidate anyone who doesn't agree with them.
    I don't have the answer of how to close the divide but I'm convinced its only going to get worse..especially if Trump is reelected

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    San Francisco Board of Supervisors?

They're not supervising so well. There are thousands of people defecating in the streets there. I should think first thing's first...

It could be me.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'm starting to get behind the Trigger Time approach to these things. If 500 well regulated citizens showed up prior to all subsequent board meetings and refused these idiots entry, this crap would stop.

These petty little virtue signalling tyrants need to be checked by the people.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm starting to get behind the Trigger Time approach to these things. If 500 well regulated citizens showed up prior to all subsequent board meetings and refused these idiots entry, this crap would stop.

These petty little virtue signalling tyrants need to be checked by the people.

It is the people that put them in place and allow them to stay. There in is the base of the issue.

And yes I loves me some Trigger Time.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hi, I’m KellyinAvon and I’m a terrorist. I’m responsible for health conditions reminiscent of mid evil times. No wait, that’s the San Francisco Board of Supervisors. My actions led to apps being developed to show where human waste and used drug needles are located on sidewalks.! No wait, that’s the San Francisco Board of Supervisors.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    1ybyrd.jpg

The new face of terror.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It is the people that put them in place and allow them to stay. There in is the base of the issue.

And yes I loves me some Trigger Time.

I know it's San Fransisco, but the sheer law of averages would hold that there are at least a few hundred Patriots left living there.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Maybe they see this as a way to get the people's mind off the **** in the streets.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Has the NRA started printing t shirts celebrating terrorist status.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I guess the ultimate freedom is pooping on the street, and those willing to protect those rights with the second amendment are bad. Very interesting look on what is becoming the most un-American city in the country.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Like Andrew Dice Clay used to say, you can smoke a Bologna Pony (Bal-low-nee - Po-nee) at a San Francisco Bus stop, but don't get caught lighting up a Marlboro at one, smoking at a bus stop....that's illegal!

Top Bottom