• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I would be a rich man if I had a dime for every election-year legislative initiative that either didn't happen or fundamentally changed by the time it was adopted.

Maybe this, too, is one to wait and see what happens - while contacting relevant legislators expressing displeasure with the proposal.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Maybe it's my clouded memory when I recall a time Presidential candidates would have been ostracized for use of the F bomb on the campaign trail and today we find one printing up T shirts with his use of it in hopes of gaining momentum. Oh the progress we have made as a society. While I'm less than swayed his ideas will become reality, they do serve as reminder of the end game.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    This will never happen. Beto is grasping for straws. He know's he has no way to win the nomination so he is looking for anything he can to get attention.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    677f9d55972b8eab58e3305c8f39a1308977955b.jpg

Send bachelors and come heavy, Beta.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Beto is saying out loud what probably all of the other candidates would support and sign into law if it were placed on their presidential desk. Yeah, he's grasping at straws in a splashy attempt to stay relevant. But that doesn't mean his positions aren't shared by the rest of the candidates.

IN71vet

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    Noble County, IN
    Beto is saying out loud what probably all of the other candidates would support and sign into law if it were placed on their presidential desk. Yeah, he's grasping at straws in a splashy attempt to stay relevant. But that doesn't mean his positions aren't shared by the rest of the candidates.
    So true. It may not happen now but they will keep pushing their agenda and trying to wear people down.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    And if it ever came to pass, a person would be a fool to think its over. Next they would want "sniper" bolt actions, then all handguns. We need to keep in mind that a lot of people believe in these clowns.

Top Bottom