• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Wow! And I had given up on the press, this article makes me think we might yet stand a chance. Good read and thanks for sharing.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Sounds good. If the government wants to provide me, and every citizen, with an armed body guard (like congress) to follow me around, I'd welcome not having to do it myself. Plus, since the authority is no longer in my hands, they can carry the real s%^. Claymores, RPGs, 240s, etc. I'm worth it.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    News this morning was talking about Norway's prison that cost $94,000 per prisoner per year. We can just tap some of that money for the 2.2 million prisoners we currently have in the US...

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    The founding documents, the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and especially the Federalist Papers, make it clear that the primary duty of the federal government is the preservation of liberty, not safety

----so important. Good read. Thanks for sharing

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Agree with most of it, but free people see to their own defense. The best way to to keep unarmed innocents from being shot is to stop being unarmed. We might want to reconsider subcontracting our security to agents of the state. Courts already say that they aren't required to protect us.

Top Bottom