• ...and so much more!
  • BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    I'm going to tip-toe in here and say this is one of my favorite shows. Only miss it if I'm at death's door. Even if I can't talk myself into buying anything, this is where I see the most obscure firearms.

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    I am set up in the North room----------several T/C Encore and Contender barrels

Pat(manager) said the show has been sold out (tables) for several weeks.

The food sold at this show is the best I have ever found at any Gun Show----------------and reasonably priced.

Hope to see ya'll there--------stop and say hi to tallend

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Friend and I are heading there this morning. Have to renew my membership to Elwood Conservation Club. This show is one of my favorites.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Lots of neat things, but my self control got the better of me. Only bought 1 pistol mag ($15). Did shoot the bull with Charlie, Rick, Jerry, Aaron the high end S&W guy and Tallend. Smith&W did me a solid. Thanks again.
    If you like the obscure there is a guy there that has Valmets, Chinese pre-ban AKs (3 or 4 of them) A SVT, a couple semi OB Macs, and an overflow rack of various surplus rifles. Also has a couple very nice AMD 65 folders. All in all a good day at the fun show.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    If you like the obscure there is a guy there that has Valmets, Chinese pre-ban AKs (3 or 4 of them) A SVT, a couple semi OB Macs, and an overflow rack of various surplus rifles. Also has a couple very nice AMD 65 folders.

Now I got to go. But, we got the final game in our soccer tournament and they haven't announced the time yet. You didn't get this gentleman's name did you?

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I went this morning. Saw a lot of black powder and surplus guns. More collectable ammo and oddities than I've ever seen. My first Tipton show and I was not disappointed. I picked up a 30mm inert canon round like the A-10 uses and a Soviet 23mm API-T round in great shape. Almost bought a little 36 caliber cap and ball pistol but I decided the one I already have is good for now.

Edit: I saw several Marlin lever guns but wasn't checking prices. I did not see many AR uppers at this show but I wasn't specifically looking for them.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Now I got to go. But, we got the final game in our soccer tournament and they haven't announced the time yet. You didn't get this gentleman's name did you?
    You can't miss him. He has about 7 tables full. In the main room second row from the food court toward the stage. He has a rack of surplus rifles against his tables in the aisle. I would pay $20 just to look at his tables. Seriously, his stuff is really nice. Spendy, but then again, the cool factor is off the charts.

Top Bottom