Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Obama is out, but a whole flock of democrats is still proposing crazy legislation from gun confiscation to removal of the freedom of religion. Personally, that has motivated me in multiple purchases this year. I'm not even really an AR15 guy, and I built two this year.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nhgluff View Post
    Yes people are buying more guns but they are buying 1 a carry gun etc. After that they have no interest and are not real gun buyers collectors etc. As stated above most have no money to pursue or finance the hobby. We are entering a time where a generation will not have financial abilities to afford guns or will they care to. I've seen it getting worse demonization of guns no money makes it worse. I think we will se a time where laws will pass to ban guns and few will care because they have no interest in them. The fact that we have a constitution and a right is irrelevant because they've been taught that is not to matter.
    There is a younger generation that does seem to just buy a carry gun then it just sits in the safe. But I know a number of younger folks that are very engaged in training and practice. Once you get the gun bug, it's hard to not consider purchases from time to time.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by COOPADUP View Post
    There is a younger generation that does seem to just buy a carry gun then it just sits in the safe. But I know a number of younger folks that are very engaged in training and practice. Once you get the gun bug, it's hard to not consider purchases from time to time constantly.
    FIFY...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2