Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

NPR on increase in handgun licensees - balanced reporting?

Not what I expected from NPR. Generally open-minded and without any hysterics from the usual suspects. Oh shoot it's from 2016... my bad. I'm guessing in 2016 the left thought President Clinton would soon enough take all those nasty guns off the streets, so they could afford to throw a few scraps to the serfs.

https://www.npr.org/2016/04/12/47339...riGVL0fgLaEnZ4
    Last edited by cobber; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:36.

User Info Menu

Note that is pre-November 2016. If Hilary had won, in January 2017 NPR would be running stories about confiscation.
    The basics applied lead to expertise

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    Note that is pre-November 2016. If Hilary had won, in January 2017 NPR would be running stories about confiscation.
    That didnít happen when Bill was in charge nor did it with Obama. If Hillary had won at best for her she would only have half of Congress behind her. And even then to repeal 2A would still be a monumental task as states would have to be involved.

User Info Menu

I track Indiana LTCH numbers. Huge increase in 2016. Wonder why?
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    Yes, I was lulled into complacency by the tendency of some on FB to think once timely, always timely.

No doubt Hillary would have initiated (or tried) confiscation and NPR would be singing its praises with lots and lots of stories about how wonderful things are in Australia and the UK.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by volksjager View Post
    That didnít happen when Bill was in charge nor did it with Obama. If Hillary had won at best for her she would only have half of Congress behind her. And even then to repeal 2A would still be a monumental task as states would have to be involved.
    You need to pay more attention, California is repealing the 2nd a handful of laws every year...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    I track Indiana LTCH numbers. Huge increase in 2016. Wonder why?
    Have you ever met people with TDS? Not been watching the news about all the black hooded democrats who beat people in the streets for simply wearing a red hat?

Yeah, that's going to encourage people to start thinking about their self defense plan.

"Fiat justitia ruat caelum" - Trey Gowdy