Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Beta should confiscate all of the guns personally.
    Molon labe, flappy arms!
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DFacres View Post
    Attachment 80699

I swore this oath when I joined the USAF, and I have this sign displayed in my home.
    Might be difficult to see, but this oath also states “Against All Enemies Both Foreign And Domestic...”
    Congressmen/women take this same oath.
    We are being faced more & more within our elected officials as a Domestic enemy attacking Constitutional rights.
    what he said

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hkindiana View Post
    True, but at that time the majority of the confiscatees were not sitting around in their fuzzy slippers drinking their $10 frapadoohickee Starbucks drinks while being addicted to their electronic gizmos
    LMAO that is just to funny, and yet absolutely true.
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    Correct, Einstatzkommando, subset of the Einstatzgruppen, means "task force" or "deployment group" formed by Heydrich. They were not Algemeine SS, but rather paramilitary.

Used for "special projects" including the liquidation of the Polish intellectuals and priesthood and, of course, the Final Solution, even getting an early start with mass shootings (found to be inefficient and even most hardened criminals had problems shooting so many innocent Jews, thus experience of Einstatzkommandos lead to diesel exhaust and then poison gas). Einstatzkommandos were used to destroy the Warsaw Ghetto and then crushing the ZWZ-AK. Einstatzkommado were some the last to stop fighting.
    The Algemeine SS WAS a paramilitary organization. The Allgemeine SS was responsible for enforcing the racial policy of Nazi Germany and general policing, the Einstatzkommando were a part of the Algemeine SS.
    With so many places beating dicks I think it's gonna hurt dicks bad.

User Info Menu

True, but at that time the majority of the confiscatees were not sitting around in their fuzzy slippers drinking their $10 frapadoohickee Starbucks drinks while being addicted to their electronic gizmos
    Prophecies from the intellectually stimulating thriller Demolition Man "I've seen the future, you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sittin' around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake singing "I'm an Oscar-Meyer Wiener".

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Karl-just-Karl View Post
    Prophecies from the intellectually stimulating thriller Demolition Man "I've seen the future, you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sittin' around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake singing "I'm an Oscar-Meyer Wiener".
    Demolition Man-1993.

Don

User Info Menu

Back in the day there were plenty of Tories sitting in front of the hearth drinking their taxed tea, reading taxed broadsides. These days they vote for Justin Trudeau.

User Info Menu

I know my 2 cousins would quit the force before going door to door.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sigblitz View Post
    Beto doesn't even have support in his own party. There was legislation in the works to take your guns, but he let the cat out of the bag.
    Mayor Pete (not a fan) gave Beto both barrels during the debates. Backpedaling Beto was unable to articulate what his actual plan was.

User Info Menu

If just 1% of gun owners fought back there would be an astounding amount of dead and wounded confiscators and gun owners. Do these politicians actually think that far ahead? How many innocent Americans on both sides would be dead or wounded let alone put in reeducation camps while enforcing an unconstitutional law.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast