• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I can't believe this guy is naive enough to think this would work. He's just creating hot takes every week to stay relevant.
    Of course, he's helping to expose the wildly left face of the D party so more power to him.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    perfect, another politician will put others life in danger just to further his own agenda, cause i assure you, when local law enforcment knocks on the door to collect weapons, francis will be sitting in the whitehouse writing concolance letters to the familys of all the other law enforcement officers who were killed knocking on doors collecting firearms!

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    359   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    So he said Any law that is not followed or flagrantly abused, there have to be consequences or else there is no respect for the law," he said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Does this mean he will direct the DEA to pursue all those ignoring the federal marijuana laws in states with medical and recreational use?

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    So he said Any law that is not followed or flagrantly abused, there have to be consequences or else there is no respect for the law," he said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Does this mean he will direct the DEA to pursue all those ignoring the federal marijuana laws in states with medical and recreational use?

Awww, you beat me to it. I was just off reading the linked article and had done my Control+C and came back here and you already did it!

I'll throw in that he must also be implying respect for America's immigration laws too then, right?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

But I guess breaking the constitutional law is perfectly fine.

I can think of a lot of 4 letter words I’d like to say, but I’ll keep them to myself.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    1. Why is Beto attempting to rev up the cash flow of the smugglers. Do you know how many CQ311s you can bring in for the equivalent of meth, heroin, marijuana from Mexico?

2. Why does Beto believe that we will just sit there and wait for the police?

DFacres

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    This sphere
    658D8265-6F12-4779-AF6F-9C2E4C8B4724.jpeg

I swore this oath when I joined the USAF, and I have this sign displayed in my home.
    Might be difficult to see, but this oath also states “Against All Enemies Both Foreign And Domestic...”
    Congressmen/women take this same oath.
    We are being faced more & more within our elected officials as a Domestic enemy attacking Constitutional rights.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Beto doesn't even have support in his own party. There was legislation in the works to take your guns, but he let the cat out of the bag.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield

I quoted this on another website, or in a different thread, and added that if you or I violate a law, there should be consequences, but if Robert Francis violates the law ( the Constitution) it is ok.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Didn’t Hitler use thugs and criminals in the Algemeine SS to round up the jews? They blindly followed orders and were dispensable if they were killed (and not many WERE killed). Beto would have to do the same thing to round up firearms.

Correct, Einstatzkommando, subset of the Einstatzgruppen, means "task force" or "deployment group" formed by Heydrich. They were not Algemeine SS, but rather paramilitary.

Used for "special projects" including the liquidation of the Polish intellectuals and priesthood and, of course, the Final Solution, even getting an early start with mass shootings (found to be inefficient and even most hardened criminals had problems shooting so many innocent Jews, thus experience of Einstatzkommandos lead to diesel exhaust and then poison gas). Einstatzkommandos were used to destroy the Warsaw Ghetto and then crushing the ZWZ-AK. Einstatzkommado were some the last to stop fighting. Even holding out AFTER the Battle of Berlin in the flak towers that the Soviets never took.

Most insightful book on Einstatzkommdo: https://www.amazon.com/Cruel-Hunter...NX8TRAPT6WA&psc=1&refRID=GZKJK6YXXNX8TRAPT6WA

Other informative reads:

The Field Men: The SS Officers Who Led the Einsatzkommandos ? the Nazi Mobile Killing Units | French L. Maclean | The Fifth Field

https://www.amazon.com/Field-Men-Officers-Einsatzkommandos-Schiffer/dp/0764307541

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Didn’t Hitler use thugs and criminals in the Algemeine SS to round up the jews? They blindly followed orders and were dispensable if they were killed (and not many WERE killed). Beto would have to do the same thing to round up firearms.

The best predictor of the future will be Beto (or whoever) using politically loyal gangs to do the rounding up. They will take your children, cancel VA privileges, audit you, cancel .gov contracts, etc.

Plenty of resources about what happened in Venezuela in English. I recommend starting there.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Seems to be a story about something like this that took place April 19 1775. It didn't turn out to good for the confiscators.

True, but at that time the majority of the confiscatees were not sitting around in their fuzzy slippers drinking their $10 frapadoohickee Starbucks drinks while being addicted to their electronic gizmos

Top Bottom