• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Went in looking at a LCP 2 came home with a Sig P 365, its a bit larger than I wanted but I think I can make it disappear with the right set up ? Bonus is that I had an De Santis holster, its a iwb leather holster I think the Model is a Cozy partner. I picked it up about 2 years ago for no reason other than it was on Clearance for $3.00 low and behold it fit perfectly. Bonus!!!

Can any one make a recommendation for a holster that would allow for the most discrete carry?

Thanks

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    No idea on the 365,but I think it's about the same size as a Glock 43. If so I use a Galco King Tuck and the 43 disappears

Yep, either a King Tuk or a Crossbreed mini tuck. I have King Tuks for everything except my 365, which I got a Crossbreed mini tuck for as I got it on Crossbreed seconds for a steal.

I don't do appendix carry, so hybrid IWB is where it is at for me for most anything I carry.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Yep, either a King Tuk or a Crossbreed mini tuck. I have King Tuks for everything except my 365, which I got a Crossbreed mini tuck for as I got it on Crossbreed seconds for a steal.

I don't do appendix carry, so hybrid IWB is where it is at for me for most anything I carry.

No Appendix carry for me either, I dropped 4 inches in my waist so iwb is a bit of a challenge. I am thinking new pants may be in order. Do the clips for the holster stick out ?

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I don't think they stick out.
    With the 43 IWB I can wear my normal pants. You can put on a belt to help hide them.
    I took the last pastor from church shooting a few times. One Sunday after the service he asked are you carrying the little Glock? Told him yes, he couldn't tell and he was a gun guy

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    I don't think they stick out.
    With the 43 IWB I can wear my normal pants. You can put on a belt to help hide them.
    I took the last pastor from church shooting a few times. One Sunday after the service he asked are you carrying the little Glock? Told him yes, he couldn't tell and he was a gun guy

So the clips ride behind your belt? so there is its harder to see yeah I am carrying here are the clips to prove it

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    wcd, it depends on your pants. I can carry the G43 IWB without a belt on most of my pants.
    Now that I think about it, I've never put the clips on the outside of my belt

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    wcd, it depends on your pants. I can carry the G43 IWB without a belt on most of my pants.
    Now that I think about it, I've never put the clips on the outside of my belt

Most of my holsters appear to be designed to have the Belt support the holster. Right now I really do not think I could pull off the no belt thing. At first it was kind of cool having plenty of room for iwb now I literally have to wear a belt and going from a 36 inch waist size to a 30 to 32 leave a lot of material that bunches up.

Top Bottom