• Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Not sure why this pasted so flakey....
    I am not associated with the show in any way, other than I look forward to attending it.

Date

• Oct 26th, 2019
      calendar-icon.png

• Mar 28th, 2020
      calendar-icon.png
      Rating​

City/State​
      Nappanee, IN
      Hours​
      • Saturday:
        8:00am - 4:00pm

Admission​
      • General: $3.00
      • Children 12 & under: Free with adult

Description​
      The NIGCA Nappanee Gun Show will be held next on Oct 26th, 2019 with additional shows on Mar 28th, 2020, in Nappanee, IN. This Nappanee gun show is held at Claywood Event Center and hosted by Northern Indiana Gun Collectors Association. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.
      We are back!!!This is our 2nd show in this new building! We were previously at Borkholders Dutch Village for 30 + years! This Event Center is about 1 mile south (over tracks), 2 miles west on CR 56, and 1/2 mile south on W. County Line Rd., from old location! When you turn south on W. County Line Rd, there will be a group of trees on east side of road---the building is just south of those trees. Please call for directions, if you think you can't find us! Beautiful new building w/breakfast & lunch available

[/INDENT]
    [/LIST]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Be there looking for stuff on my hit list. Thinking of selling my Savage 17HMR if anyone is interested.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If I run across a nice 03/03A3 Springfield in decent shape that is not priced out of sight... same goes for the Win .22 pumps.
    More modern stuff I am looking for. P2000sk/P30sk with LEM trigger, new Colt King Cobra Target. I usually look over any 1911s also.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    There's a guy there named Steve from Valpo, always has a table full of Garands. Check him for the 03.
    Nice guy, my brother has bought some from him. I bought a M14 stock from him for the M1A. We've both been to his house.
    He'll answer any question you have.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    In light of the recent banning of Dave, I hope this thread did not cross any lines with the owner or mods. I do not know the organizer or anyone involved with the show.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Some pretty high prices on pistols. People selling old used H&K USPs for nearly new price.
    They were all grumbling about no one buying stuff. A bunch of them started packing up and leaving a little after 3PM.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Some pretty high prices on pistols. People selling old used H&K USPs for nearly new price.
    They were all grumbling about no one buying stuff. A bunch of them started packing up and leaving a little after 3PM.

I walked into the show at 2:30 PM and noticed several dealers getting ready to pack up. By 3 PM several were walking out the door. Handguns were priced higher than what I see at Tipton or the Indy 1500. Some good deals on older rifles and shotguns. Anything tactical was priced :nuts:. Overall selection was outstanding. Saw more WWII military and SKS's at this show, than any other.

Top Bottom