Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

There are some deals but you have to ask prices. Nothing is marked cheap. At worst you’ll get 15 percent

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ricnzak View Post
    This was the deal I was trying to think of: https://gun.deals/product/used-beret...n-32-acp-22999
    They don't have these in store but you can buy it online and have it shipped to the Greenfield store. That's what I did.
    The defecation is about to hit the oscillation.

User Info Menu

Couple of weeks ago I scored some magazines for my M&P 22 pistol for around $16 a piece. I am sure there are some other good deals, but if it's not something I am looking for I don't mess with it.

They did have a load of the MTM ammo box crates. Crate only.

User Info Menu

I was able to get a mag loader half off and some other random things. Not sure on the firearms but good deals to be had in everything else in store.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Stopped by today. 20% off firearms, ammo & optics. 50% off everything else. Still some good guns & other stuff left, but are starting to thin out.

Lots of people there for the middle of the day on a weekday. Gun counter was super busy. I’d imagine that they’ll be pretty cleaned out by the end of the weekend.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Indynic View Post
    Stopped by today. 20% off firearms, ammo & optics. 50% off everything else. Still some good guns & other stuff left, but are starting to thin out.

Lots of people there for the middle of the day on a weekday. Gun counter was super busy. I’d imagine that they’ll be pretty cleaned out by the end of the weekend.
    Thanks for the update I’ve been away at Fort Sill but I’m back this weekend, I’ve been waiting for another price drop.

User Info Menu

The 50% pricing got me to make a purchase today. A bed side safe, Leupold rings for an AR and 4 pair of warm socks for $106 out the door.

They have a huge amount of 308, 30-06 & 270 ammo on the shelves.
    “...I blame Turbo” -Everyone

User Info Menu

Any suppressors left there?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IronsKeeper View Post
    Any suppressors left there?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    I didn’t look. Figured there would be better places to buy one given the state of the store.
    “...I blame Turbo” -Everyone

User Info Menu

I scored 2 pair of Carhartt camo pants for $12/ea, normally $59.99.

#blesstheworld

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast