• Status
    Not open for further replies.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    There are 2 gun shows this weekend (that I'm aware of).
    One right in the middle of the state and one in the NE part of the state. The 2nd one is only held on the last Saturday in October and the last Saturday in March.
    I would tell you more but that might be considered "advertising".

Sorry I can't say more.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You've got to be kidding me.

No he is not kidding. He knows why and if it is pushed any farther it will end.

Mention the shows. Say what you do there just like any other show but to push certain shows for the same promoter with the banners Etc is in fact advertising. Especially when set up there to sell.

The 1500 had a deal with Ingo. This is a business. If the promoters want to advertise there is a path to follow.

Now, carry on.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    This guy told me he no longer posts much from 2016 because he has issues with the people on this forum. He comes here only to post shows because he is there and advertises - so yes it is advertising only for that reason. He is not the only one to do it. He has been warned, I was kind about it, he said people ask him to post these, I told him feel free to have these folks get with me and we will work out some thing nice for them. Turns out he is at these shows himself.

He is only here to advertise these shows, end of story. I have been nice about this. These folks swing in, advertise what they want and funny never even bother to support the site that supports them. ODD - And it will stop soon. There will be a new system to make it easy for these folks to post shows, events and so on. More to come...

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    Closing this thread, only because I will open to the group the thoughts and ideas on this and how it will work going forward. I will post that thread tomorrow. Thanks all...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom