• ...and so much more!
  • worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    So....

My father-in-law is looking for some 50th anniversary jewelry for my mother-in-law. But with all the medical issues my mother-in-law now has and their limited income, my father-in-law is trying to find a good deal.

My father-in-law's sister (aunt-in-law???) convinced him the best way to do that is to hunt in pawn shops.

So we will be spending the day tomorrow driving all over the Fort trying to find a deal.

Since I will be spending time in pawn shops, I was curious if anyone knew what pawn shops carried guns.....you know....for research purposes...:@ya: We visited 3 shops on Wednesday afternoon and none of them did. I have not shopped in pawn shops in the past and I was surprised that these shops did not have guns. I guess I assumed that they all had FFL's and guns.

So...INGO...what shops in Fort Wayne carry guns? And would any of you know of a pawn shop or other store in Fort Wayne where my father-in-law could find a great deal on jewelry?

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Not in Fort Wayne, but in the "plaza" at the walmart in Huntington is Huntington Gun and Pawn, it's my go to place for everything if I don't want new.

Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    Lev's Pawn shop on Lower Huntington rd and in New Haven.
    I really like Bluffton Gun and Pawn but it's 20 miles south, I believe it's the same owners as Huntington Gun and Pawn.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom