Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bedside Firearm

Plinker

User Info Menu

Bedside Firearm

I'm curious what everyone's favorite bedside firearm and accessories are... I have a Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm with a TLR-4 light with green laser.
    The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State.

User Info Menu

I keep a Ruger 357 Service Six by the bed.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

I have 12 gauge at arms length and also whatever I’ve carrying that day. Lately has been a cz 75. No accessories or extras needed

User Info Menu

HK P30L

User Info Menu

Suppressed 1/7 8” Aero Precision AR-15 in 300 AAC Blackout with subsonic ammo. MBUS for now, Streamlight TLR-2 HL G destined for the M-Lok rail.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

Glock 20 in a Micro Carbine setup.
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

User Info Menu

Usually one of my EDC guns is available for quick access, which are a G43 or G19. I also have an Olight M20 handheld flashlight. I prefer the handheld light to a weapon mounted light because I don't want to sweep the gun on one of my kids or my wife if investigating a noise.

If I was more sure it was a home intrusion, I have a Tavor handy, as well. For a rifle, it is ideal for tight quarters, and brings precision to the situation. It has a Trijicon MRO and a TLR-1 HL light on it. Most of the year it is in 9mm configuration, but for a few winter months it goes back to .556. I've shot this gun more than any other and I'm VERY comfortable with it, so it would be what I'd prefer in a fight, really. But, like I said, if in investigation mode, I prefer the EDC and handheld light.

Because I have young kids, whichever HD weapon it is is secured, but in a manner easy for quick access.
    Last edited by Principal Skinr; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:31.
    "God will have the last word, and it will be good!" --Dr. Robert H. Schuller

Expert

User Info Menu

Glock 45 with TLR-8 light/laser.

Marksman

User Info Menu

A full size 9mm and a old school mag light that can be used as a club if needed.

User Info Menu

Taurus pt 100 40 cal, and a Taurus 38 spl just incase. small led flashlight with strobe feature.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast