Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

Ft. Liberty burglarized but they lock up the inventory at night. Ha ha

Ft. Liberty gun store in Avon was burglarized without loss due to their policy of locking up all the guns every night. The burglars left empty handed (well they smashed a case and stole unidentified minor items but no guns).
    I appreciate Ft. Liberty for taking the extra security steps that greatly inconvenience them every day in order to deny thieves access to guns.
    I would love to have heard the conversation in the car ride home after finding no guns in the display cases.

https://fox59.com/2019/11/07/avon-po...o-a-gun-store/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KMaC View Post
    Ft. Liberty gun store in Avon was burglarized without loss due to their policy of locking up all the guns every night. The burglars left empty handed (well they smashed a case and stole unidentified minor items but no guns).
    I appreciate Ft. Liberty for taking the extra security steps that greatly inconvenience them every day in order to deny thieves access to guns.
    I would love to have heard the conversation in the car ride home after finding no guns in the display cases.

https://fox59.com/2019/11/07/avon-po...o-a-gun-store/
    Scooped me on the story KMaC.

Full disclosure: that is my LGS. Second, a big **** YOU, WOULD BE GUN THIEVES!!! Finally, Fort Liberty had a car driven through the door many years ago (prior to Doug et al taking over.) I think all guns were recovered except one and it was a muzzle loader.
    INGOer #25,448

Plinker

User Info Menu

Glad to hear no guns were lost. Been in the store a few times and always had a good experience. Hoping to hear that the thieves get caught soon. Wish there was pictures and/descriptions of the thieves.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Happy to hear they left empty handed. Still hope they get caught!!

User Info Menu

****ing **********s. Kudos to Fort Liberty for sending the ******* ****bags back to their cockroach den unarmed.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

No trailer of machine guns stolen? Cool. Glad to hear the criminals got skunked
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    No trailer of machine guns stolen? Cool. Glad to hear the criminals got skunked
    That's been a while back, TT. And not in Avon, although I shot their 1928 Thompson at Parabellum.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

I support their business. I'm glad to hear they're up on their game. It's extra work opening and closing, an unfair consequence of the rash of nighttime gun store robberies. The extra vigilance paid off in spades.
    I'm gonna, riiiide 'till I can't no more.

User Info Menu

Would have been a better story had they a couple of big dogs in the store...
    You know what I like best about most people? Their dogs.

User Info Menu

I saw on 13 news this AM that the thieves got no guns..HA,HA (Simpsons Nelson laugh)

" YOU SERIOUS CLARK ? "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast