• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    It will be interesting to hear the details of this one. It’s safe to say Liberals won’t let this one go to waste either.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]At least 3 killed in shooting at Oklahoma Walmart[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]https://www.foxnews.com/us/at-least-3-killed-in-shooting-at-oklahoma-walmart[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.[/FONT][/FONT]

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    75 miles south of OK City? I didn’t think there would be anything, let alone a Wally World. Details are slim to none at this point. Good thing the CEO got woke and they stopped selling 5.56. Oh wait!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Having lived in the area for years I know Duncan well. It's probably the closest thing to a clean, safe, friendly little town that you'll likely see nowadays. It's hard to fathom what could have been the cause but I'm guessing meth related although when I was down there a couple of years ago that was all going on about 35 miles west of there.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    "Domestic dispute" according to the only news place I checked. Murder/suicide with handgun. Need to find AR-15 laying around to blame.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    It's deeply irresponsible and gross that the media is trying to push this as "another Walmart mass shooting" instead of what it is: A domestic violence murder/suicide that just happened to occur in the parking lot of a Walmart and has nothing to do with Walmart.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It's deeply irresponsible and gross that the media is trying to push this as "another Walmart mass shooting" instead of what it is: A domestic violence murder/suicide that just happened to occur in the parking lot of a Walmart and has nothing to do with Walmart.
    After wal mart took a stand against us gun owners, **** em, they can get the bad publicity. Maybe this will teach them, evil does not care the time nor the place, it’s all about opportunity.

Top Bottom