• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    So I'm on a Springfield kick and just ordered a XDM in 10mm with coming from Powder River and they are milling it for the Trijicon RMR. Got that sight in today but still waiting on the gun. Also canceled my month long standing pre order with Brownells for the hellcat and just bought it tonight from PSA. Anyhow the guy at my local gun store said the RMR would fit on the Hellcat and I am just wondering if anyone has done this? I would like to order something for the hellcat and would rather spend the extra $80 on the RMR but find it hard to believe it fits and I can't find it anywhere on the net?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Okay well I will toss my RMR up there just to be sure but in the meantime I placed my order with optic planet for the new Sig Romo zero which is supposed to have the same footprint as the RSMC but half the cost

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'd recommend watching this before thinking about the RMSc or Romeo. Or at least being aware of this before you'd risk your life to it.

[video=youtube;0hGk4EUs4_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hGk4EUs4_c[/video]

[video=youtube;shdhVPc3Ivg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shdhVPc3Ivg[/video]

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I am not a want to be operator. My guns are for the range and on the rare day I need to use it for something else I doubt I will pay any attention to the optic

Neither of those videos show the Romeo Zero which is what I ordered and has not been released as best I can tell. Thanks for the videos thought, insightful

Last edited:
    Top Bottom