Gun Shops With Old Guns in Central Indiana?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    I enjoy shopping for older firearms that have an Old West flavor. What shops in the Indy area routinely carry such items? I know Badger Creek Firearms in Moorseville does and the Outpost in Brazil does. Any others? Four Guns in Lafayette has from time to time but that's a long drive.

Ndavid45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    10   2   0
    Apr 29, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Another +1 for 500 guns. Marksmans in Westfield has some older and interesting from time to time but his used stuff typically goes pretty quick. He does have a small cabinet that's seems to be dedicated to cowboy action style stuff. Definitely worth stopping in if you find yourself north of Indianapolis.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Last time I paid attention Elmores had several pre 1900 Winchester rifles from an estate. I would call to see if you're interested in what is there.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright …[/FONT]

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    There was a gun auction a week ago last Wed that went under the radar in southern Indiana. I didn't hear of it until it was all over. Everything there went embarrassing cheap.

They sold a "double barreled 16ga shotgun" for $60. The guy who made the only bid said he wanted it to put on the wall. The "double barrel" turned out to be a Drilling... no one there obviously knew.

One guy bought an early 1873 Winchester and an early 1892 for $900 apiece. Working order, hand held, shoot'n history for under a grand.

Thought that might get your blood pressure up a bit...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom