Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

Savage pump gun. Bought it from a fellow INGOer in New Castle. I was assured it functioned well. I was lied to. Cartridge would stick in the chamber after firing, necessitating extreme measures to get it to cycle. I used it as a lesson in full disclosure when I took Deadeye Christa to the 1500, and sold it to a vendor. What a P.O.S.
    Beto is one of "Those" people that you hope to one day be able to throat punch.

User Info Menu

Well, the worst gun I ever owned was a Glock 21.
    I couldn't get that stupid thing to hit the broad side of a barn.
    I spent 2 years of frustration trying to make myself become proficient with that POS...nothing.
    Then, one day, a former Navy instructor was watching me and told me my grip was wrong for that gun.
    Yeah, right, I have been shooting hammer fired handguns for 50 years, I know about proper grip.
    Well, he said, do this, I tried it, and damn if that stupid POS, and this old stupid fart, started knocking bullseyes out of the targets.
    My "worst" gun, has now become my favorite gun.
    Don't ever let anyone tell you you can't learn something new.
    Also, contrary to popular belief, there is a difference in shooting a hammer fired gun and a striker fired gun.
    Other than that, I can't say I have ever had a "worst gun".
    Last edited by rb288; 11-25-2019 at 10:18. Reason: Spelling

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    Probably this one:

It was pretty worn out by the time I got it and when you would fire it, powder residue hit me in the face.

Or a Mosin-Nagant that I had to use a mallet to open the bolt after firing. I did all the tricks to loosen it up and still couldn't get it to work. I would have liked that rifle if not for that issue. I sold it to a guy who didn't seem to mind. Hopefully he was able to get it to work. He seemed to think he could.

gregkl, Wow! If that is a old Mossberg. What a blast from the past (no pun intended). My father has one just like it that my mother bought NIB for him in 1961 on their first Christmas. He never really used it so it is like new with all the original manufacturer's paperwork. It is a 20 gauge. I could not imagine actually hunting with it now days as it would be so impractical.
    " YOU SERIOUS CLARK ? "

Plinker

User Info Menu

Beretta U22 NEOS

Bought it used from another INGO'er. Couldn't get thru one 10 Rnd mag without it jamming, tried all different ammo, no matter what I did still jammed. Could have been just the particular one I had.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Winamac View Post
    gregkl, Wow! If that is a old Mossberg. What a blast from the past (no pun intended). My father has one just like it that my mother bought NIB for him in 1961 on their first Christmas. He never really used it so it is like new with all the original manufacturer's paperwork. It is a 20 gauge. I could not imagine actually hunting with it now days as it would be so impractical.
    Yup, it's a Mossberg.
    Anything is possible

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

I'll put in another vote for the PF9. That thing was a pain to shoot. It was wonderful to carry but after a mag, the flinches started kicking in and I couldn't hit a thing.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Farmerjon View Post
    Jennings 22 semi auto. Junk
    Same. It was my first handgun and I ended up hating it. I wasn't completely new to shooting, so I knew it was a piece of crap.

Master

User Info Menu

Keltec PF9- by far the worst trigger pull I've ever experienced.
    Every anti-Trump bombshell: Falsehood flies, and the Truth comes limping after it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    The two I disliked the most are the Sig 556 and Walther P99.
    Other than that it was a striker trying to be a DA/SA, why no love for the Walther?

Quote Originally Posted by dmazzio View Post
    Beretta U22 NEOS

Bought it used from another INGO'er. Couldn't get thru one 10 Rnd mag without it jamming, tried all different ammo, no matter what I did still jammed. Could have been just the particular one I had.
    know a guy who has (had?) one. Took some tinkering and a trip to Beretta under warranty and it at least functions most of the time.

User Info Menu

Lorcin .380 The mag was folded sheet metal that wasn't even tack-welded. The base plate was held in place with four small crimps. Once the sheet metal opened up the crimps lost their grip and the compressed spring launched the bottom out of the magazine. I probably could have got a replacement from ProMag.

I could never get three round to feed in a row.

Lorcin, Jennings, Phoenix, Bryco, Raven, the best California had to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by CindyE View Post
    Same. It was my first handgun and I ended up hating it. I wasn't completely new to shooting, so I knew it was a piece of crap.
    I was new to shooting and this was one of my first handguns. I should have known it was a piece of crap.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast