• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    First off: good guy prevailed, bad guy now room temperature.

Second, IMHO "I have nothing to say at this time" would be a better statement to the press.

1-2-3 DISCUSS!

A Miami man claimed he was forced to "empty" his Glock into a man's chest cavity during a brazen morning robbery attempt on Monday after the gunman pointed an AK-47 into his face and demanded jewelry.

Donovan Stewart, 60, told the city’s CBS affiliate that he was sitting in his van when he was confronted. The N.R.A. member said he was with his son, 11, and girlfriend. He told the station that he is from Kingstontown, Jamaica, and trained at handling a firearm.

“You want to come looking for trouble?” he said. “Come to me. Come to me. I wouldn’t do anything like this to anybody and they picked the wrong person in this case.”

City police told the station that they are investigating, but said it appears to be a case of self-defense.

A reporter for the station said that he was approached by two individuals who said the gunman who was killed robbed one of them at gunpoint last weekend in an incident that appeared similar to what Stewart described.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/miami-man-tells-cops-he-killed-ak-47-touting-man-during-robbery-attempt

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Lkul49B.jpg

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    He will get a pass from the media because of his migrant status i.e. leaving his home country to live a better life in the good 'ole USA.
    I like the story except him blabbing to the press.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I was referring to the thread title... Nevermind.

I just got that! The title was copy/paste, not my lack of spellin and grandmer in this case. It does make a big difference as far as lawfully using deadly force goes. "The Kalashnikov design is brilliant in it's simplicity..." BANG-BANG-BANG...slide lock = bad shoot.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I gotta hand it to La Pierre. If he can get a homeless Jamaican, living out of a van, to send him money then he really is the NRA's best fund raiser.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I gotta hand it to La Pierre. If he can get a homeless Jamaican, living out of a van, to send him money then he really is the NRA's best fund raiser.
    And to think, van guy has a girlfriend. Wonder if they live together, or she just comes over and visits?

Top Bottom