• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I came across this auction and thought if anyone is into surplus or WWII stuff this is definitely one to check out. There are Lugers, P38s, Remington Rand 1911s and a bunch of revolvers also. In the rifles there is just about any surplus rifle you can think of plus shotguns galore. Then there is the daggers, swords and bayonets. There are currently 336 lots and I didn't see any plastic anywhere.

https://christys.hibid.com/catalog/192605/dec--14th-live-and-online-firearms-auction/?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I came across this auction and thought if anyone is into surplus or WWII stuff this is definitely one to check out. There are Lugers, P38s, Remington Rand 1911s and a bunch of revolvers also. In the rifles there is just about any surplus rifle you can think of plus shotguns galore. Then there is the daggers, swords and bayonets. There are currently 336 lots and I didn't see any plastic anywhere.

https://christys.hibid.com/catalog/192605/dec--14th-live-and-online-firearms-auction/?

I'm planning on going. Usually can't make their auctions because they always hold them on a Wednesday.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I have to b in Indy that Friday for a board meeting and end of year banquet. Wasn't planning on staying over but dang that is a nice auction.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Good stuff there. Too bad many of the Smith and Colt wheel guns look like they were recovered from the bottom of a lake. Not that it stopped me from bidding on them.....

SpydieSig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 26, 2019
    Lafayette
    Wow that is quite a collection someone had there. Some serious grail pieces there. Im drooling over the g43 and some of the very nice M1 carbine examples.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I'm curious why they can ship to any state except Kansas?

I broke down and bid on a few that I'd like to have. I'll jump for joy if I win one or two of them. I'll weep with remorse if I win ALL of them!

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I was scrolling through it thinking “meh” and then I see it, something I HAVE to have! That is the evil of auctions, it only takes one item to make you drool.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I wonder how many bidders dont notice this and get a bit of sticker shock when they get out the checkbook?

The quick math in your head "bid + (10%*2) = cost, just a little low" method is a must.

Last edited:

steif

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    online bids add 25% this includes the buyers premium and sales tax. easier to keep track of that way. At least there is no transfer fee on top of this.

I bid on a few different auctions that had a premium like this, then added to that was a $20 per transfer fee.. lol

Top Bottom