Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Episode of TV show Bull

This episode of the tv show Bull is about two brothers - one 17 and one 13. The 13 yr cajoles the 17 year, who knows the combination to the locked gun safe and the locked gun box, into letting him see the gun. Unclear as to how the gun became loaded, but the result was the younger boy shot and killed his older brother. The younger brother is not prosecuted but the DA decides to go after the father (the gunowner) for having a gun in the home and, presumably, loaded. Turns out the 13 year is a dangerous sociopath who planned his brothers death.

At issue is a zealous DA who wants to send the father to prison for his non part in the “accidental shooting” as well as the failure of the mother accept her son is a pathological liar. Even when the DA is given proof the younger son committed murder she still wants put the father prison because he allowed access to the gun safe by the younger brother.

The conclusion to the story resulted in the father being exonerated and the boy being charged (at age 13) with murder. Regardless, the actions of the DA served to portray the real life potential of a DA to actively pursue a gun owner with a lawfully owned firearm as being the culpable individual.

User Info Menu

Interesting. You know that Bull's character is based on Dr. Phil before he became a tv star.

User Info Menu

All the tv shows are putting the left in your face, indoctrinating the new normal.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Interesting. You know that Bull's character is based on Dr. Phil before he became a tv star.
    Dr. Phil, a Doctor of Law. He was on the show during the mad cow outbreak, and a returning guest. Now he wants to give relationship advice.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I never knew that, that is interesting. I've never seen an episode of Bull, I may have to start watching it.
    INGO - too small for a republic, too large for an insane asylum.

User Info Menu

Ive watched Bull a few times. I think they left one word out of the title. Not a big fan of it. YMMV

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Ive watched Bull a few times. I think they left one word out of the title. Not a big fan of it. YMMV
    I liked him in NCIS but this thing lost me.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I liked him in NCIS but this thing lost me.
    Same here. But CBS seems committed to the show.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Same here. But CBS seems committed to the show.
    There must be some ratings. Not sure from where.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

We watch just because we liked DiNozzo

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast