• BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    This weekend, Sat 9 to 5, Sun 9 to 3.

My favorite gun show. Talked to a Colt SP1 collector at the last INDY 1500, (what-a-cluster (TM) ), said he would have a display of his collection at this show. Last time he was there I about got the vapors just looking at his stuff. Best 5 bucks I've ever spent.

As always, I'm not a vendor and pay to get in like everyone else. Looking for retro Colt parts, as usual.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Maybe the ole lady will not have something for me to attend with her and I could drool over stuff I can't afford.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Will have a table at TGS, prob in the back room. Will have lots of goodies for sale cheap and can explain whatever shooting questions or training modules one might have. Since I do not advertise that much this is a good chance to stop by and say hi.

Last edited:

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    I will be at the show---normal spot(North Room)------I did not find the T/C 45ACP BARREL I must have sold it at the last Tipton show (SORRY)----I will have several other T/C Encore and Contender barrels---------------Tipton is my favorite show------a plus=good food at reasonable prices

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Meh. Thought the prices were pretty high. Either that or I'm getting fantastic deals elsewhere! Three of us went this morning and all came out empty handed.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    It was a good show, I bought a new in the box set of Dillon 308 dies, for 40 bucks and he kicked in a box of 52 grain Hornady SX bullets.

Oh, the 308 dies were carbide....:dunno:

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    If Smith & Wessons are your thing, Tipton is the place. Ain't cheap, but where else can you find 2 (count em) model 63s. One as new in the box (900ish) the other one was in nice shape for $675. Lots of nice Smiths. I didn't spend a lot of money and still had a good time.

I must be developing a little restraint.......finally.

BTW CP, that was grand larceny for the carbide 308 dies.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    If Smith & Wessons are your thing, Tipton is the place. Ain't cheap, but where else can you find 2 (count em) model 63s. One as new in the box (900ish) the other one was in nice shape for $675. Lots of nice Smiths. I didn't spend a lot of money and still had a good time.

I must be developing a little restraint.......finally.

BTW CP, that was grand larceny for the carbide 308 dies.

There really was lots of nice revolvers at the show....
    When I asked how much is said***, How about 40 bucks.......... I didn't try to negotiate.....I blew the dust off and gave him two 20's....:rockwoot:

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    This is getting to be a bad habit---I go there trying to sell some "stuff"----end up taking more home than I came with------------
    The food is great , and the prices are good--------I love the "chicken and noodles"---------------------real coffee , in a large cup

thanks to all that stopped by and said Hi
    tallend

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    So a dude came by with a rem 700 308 tactical. So looking it over before I made him an offer on it, I noticed the bolt did not match the gun. When I asked him about it, he said he worked for the gun store and all bolts are the same. When they unbox the guns they just throw all the bolts in a shoebox to save time. I passed.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    . So a dude came by with a rem 700 308 tactical. So looking it over before I made him an offer on it, I noticed the bolt did not match the gun. When I asked him about it, he said he worked for the gun store and all bolts are the same. When they unbox the guns they just throw all the bolts in a shoebox to save time. I passed.

Armory monkeys.

Top Bottom