• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not required as I recall. Part of the Magnuson-Moss warranty act possibly?

What if the registration card was lost in the mail? No warranty?

Granted, registration does help with needing to keep your receipts to prove the purchase date. But pretty sure that they cant refuse a warranty claim simply because you didnt return the postcard.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Nope.

Reputable manufacturers of firearms warranty the product equally whether it is registered or not, so the only benefit of registration is notification in the case of a recall. I rely on INGO for such notifications, and I don't want more companies to have my email address.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Probably better for you that way. The 1911 does take a little more skill to master so I advise casual gun owners to stay with safe action pistols.
    :rolleyes: Continuing to carry outdated technology in a feeble attempt at relevance. It’s obvious you find yourself superior to everyone here, maybe you should espouse your superiority and masterful skill somewhere people care, like ARFCOM.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Wonder where this came from?

tenor.gif

Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    :rolleyes: Continuing to carry outdated technology in a feeble attempt at relevance. It’s obvious you find yourself superior to everyone here, maybe you should espouse your superiority and masterful skill somewhere people care, like ARFCOM.

So, you are saying that carrying new technologies makes one relevant? It appears to make one easily butt hurt. :dunno: Must be a lot of people out there making that feeble attempt. :cheers: to them.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    So, you are saying that carrying new technologies makes one relevant? It appears to make one easily butt hurt. :dunno: Must be a lot of people out there making that feeble attempt. :cheers: to them.
    No butt hurt at all, tired of his condescension. As far as your signature line, carrying a 1911 is like carrying a Glock, except it doesn’t always work. Anyhoo, off to visit the Death Merchants, and play with toy guns.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I fill out my online registration and sometimes use the discount code.

As for Glock v 1911, which is better? It depends on who made the 1911. Both are customizable for individual likes so shoot what works for you and don't worry about what is in my holster.

Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    No butt hurt at all, tired of his condescension. As far as your signature line, carrying a 1911 is like carrying a Glock, except it doesn’t always work. Anyhoo, off to visit the Death Merchants, and play with toy guns.

Stay safe brother. Oh please learn how to read, lol.

WanderingSol07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2017
    North Central
    The only thing you need for just about any warranty is the sales receipt to show when you purchased the product for when the warranty started. A receipt that shows the date, seller (probably not needed), and the description of the item sold. A serial number on the receipt would be nice too. My LGS gives me all that on one piece of paper which goes into the safe and a scanned copy goes on multiple drives.

Top Bottom