• ...and so much more!
  • BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Sat 8am til 4pm. Sun 9am til 3pm. It's at the armory at Freeman Field. 5 or 6 bucks to get in.

Smaller show but I always see neat stuff there.

As always, I don't have a table or any connection to the people that run it. I do know the ladies name that takes my money at the door. Her name is Karen, and she is a nice person.

Another show in Muncie, but I can't stand the drive up I 69. So you're on yer own there.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Sat 8am til 4pm. Sun 9am til 3pm. It's at the armory at Freeman Field. 5 or 6 bucks to get in.

Smaller show but I always see neat stuff there.

As always, I don't have a table or any connection to the people that run it. I do know the ladies name that takes my money at the door. Her name is Karen, and she is a nice person.

Another show in Muncie, but I can't stand the drive up I 69. So you're on yer own there.

Location? Location? Location?

doublesharp

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Clark County
    A little bigger than a basketball court. Typical Indiana brick National Guard Armory building. Holds about 100 tables and usually has authentic vendors. I've bought many guns there over the years including several from Tom, the promoter. Free parking and free coffee if you've got the guts.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    My bad, I didn't put date in the OP. Was last weekend. I'm still concerned that I didn't make an effort on the Sig 210 Target. Was $1250 and drool worthy. NIB. Or the Interarms American Eagle Luger with box that came in the door.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom