• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just passing this along for those that might have some Christmas cash burning a hole in their pocket. I am not affiliated with this show in any manner but I'm hoping to be able to make it.

It's at the Bartholomew County Fairgrounds Community Building.
    750 W. 200 South, Columbus, IN 47201.
    9-5 Saturday, 9-3 Sunday
    $6.00 admission, kids under 12 are free. Parking is free.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Oh man I scored this Christmas and have over 34.76 searching through relatives couch cushions that I needs to spend :)

Family and friends are so good, they invite you over, feed you and then while their doing the dishes you get to search for loose change in their couches... God life is good.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Oh man I scored this Christmas and have over 34.76 searching through relatives couch cushions that I needs to spend :)

Family and friends are so good, they invite you over, feed you and then while their doing the dishes you get to search for loose change in their couches... God life is good.
    Those extra Cheetos are nice too. I found 35 cents in the Dollar General parking lot the other day.
    Saving it for a rainy day.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN

$34.76?

That oughta buy you one of them Mosin rifles. You should ask Miller Tyme which one to get.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    $34.76?

That oughta buy you one of them Mosin rifles. You should ask Miller Tyme which one to get.
    I don't know... those Mosins have gone up lately. I hear some guys are asking like 50 bucks for them now! :faint: Indy1919a4 will have to bring his A game when it comes to negotiating. :spend: Of course there is still time to visit more friends and family and dig in their couch cushions.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I don't know... those Mosins have gone up lately. I hear some guys are asking like 50 bucks for them now! :faint: Indy1919a4 will have to bring his A game when it comes to negotiating. :spend: Of course there is still time to visit more friends and family and dig in their couch cushions.

Does anyone remember that one guys website that he showed like 50+ surplus rifles and then he claimed he only spend like a 1000 dollars because he traded well???? Anyone have that website..???

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    $34.76?

Hey if that gun show is to high toned & expensive, I have alot of national good companies where a young man can stretch his gun buying dollar.

3.jpg

5.jpg

1518986603992343.jpg

attachment.php

IMG_1903.JPG

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hey if that gun show is to high toned & expensive, I have alot of national good companies where a young man can stretch his gun buying dollar.
    I think I'm going to take my change jar to one of those Coin Star machines and cashing in. I'll be fabulously rich after that.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I think I'm going to take my change jar to one of those Coin Star machines and cashing in. I'll be fabulously rich after that.

They charge like 17% for that service.. You can save a little and take it down to the Publix's down in Florida and their machines only charge 10%. May be worth the drive depending on how much change you are talking about.. Not to mention the nicer weather. :)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They charge like 17% for that service.. You can save a little and take it down to the Publix's down in Florida and their machines only charge 10%. May be worth the drive depending on how much change you are talking about.. Not to mention the nicer weather. :)

I think the one I use at Kroger charged 9%. I may check the one at the credit union. It's not my credit union but it's a shared branching office.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    How large does this gun show tend to be? Trying to figure out if it's worth the drive.

It's been awhile since I've been to it, but I want to say at least 100 tables maybe? It's small-ish but it I enjoyed it. Maybe someone else might speak up that knows better than me.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    It's been awhile since I've been to it, but I want to say at least 100 tables maybe? It's small-ish but it I enjoyed it. Maybe someone else might speak up that knows better than me.

Its a darn good little show, I think I have walked out of there with more guns then any other show. And usually some good ammo.. agreed about 100+ tables. But if I disremember the lighting is kind of dark.. So I am bringing my head flashlight.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Its a darn good little show, I think I have walked out of there with more guns then any other show. And usually some good ammo.. agreed about 100+ tables. But if I disremember the lighting is kind of dark.. So I am bringing my head flashlight.

Are you thinking of the Pines show in Seymour? That one's really dark... But I think you should wear your head flashlight just to make a fashion statement. Bonus holiday points if you could make it shine red and green. :)

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Are you thinking of the Pines show in Seymour? That one's really dark... But I think you should wear your head flashlight just to make a fashion statement. Bonus holiday points if you could make it shine red and green. :)

I thought this was the Pines??? Is this not the building on the state hiway on the left side of 65???

Last edited:

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    No, the Pines is in Seymour, east of town, just south of 50. This is at the county fairgrounds in Columbus.

Oh Crap. Man DD you saved me about 40 mile extra drive. Plus probably a run in with the police as I knocked wildly on the door wanting someone to let me in.

And now I know that building.. its a real good show.. Yep no need for a head light now.

Top Bottom