Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Which firearms are you thinking about buying in 2020?

With the new year, what firearms are you thinking about buying in 2020? I have two on the list.

1. Savage Model 64 Take-down. https://www.savagearms.com/content?p...ummary&s=40207

Already have a Model 64 TR-SR and a dozen magazines. The 64 Take-down looks like a simple little rifle to throw in the car for trips.

2. Ruger LCP 22. https://ruger.com/products/lcpII/specSheets/13705.html

Already have an LCP Custom and a couple of 22LR pistols. This looks like a fun little pistol to plink with, and cheap practice in combination with my .380 LCP.

I am a Citizen, not a subject....

Before he was the Man in Black, he was the Airman in Air Force Blue.

User Info Menu

I would like to buy a Glock 41 or maybe a Glock 21.
    "Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone"

User Info Menu

I really can't afford anything right now. I need to salvage my boat and get it repaired.

User Info Menu

Interested in a Glock 44.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Already won 2 on the 1st at the county auction. A 20yr old Mossberg 500 20ga in at least 90% or better shape for 175 and a JC Higgins branded Marlin 81 from the late 40's early 50's in 85% or better shape for 100. Blew my money I was saving for a surplus FN upper but it was worth it.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    Interested in a Glock 44.
    This. Having just picked up a 19 and quite enjoying it, the 44 is at the top of the list.
    “...I blame Turbo” -Everyone

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sigblitz View Post
    I really can't afford anything right now. I need to salvage my boat and get it repaired.
    This is my take on it right now also.
    Me looking at my bank account:

Putting firearms' contribution back in our history makes a more complete telling. Teaching marksmanship in that context deepens the understanding. Revere's Riders, because history involved guns!

User Info Menu

The Ruger 57 has peaked my interests

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sigblitz View Post
    I see what you did there. I finally ordered a Sig P365, there was a very good deal with 3-12 round mags and holster. I also have a real craving for the new Beretta 92X Compact. They have a slew of new vertec framed models and that frame fits my hand much better than the traditional 92 hump back.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Marksman

User Info Menu

357 lever action, 410 pump, s&w 940, s&w 647 & last but not least new Python.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast