• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    This will not make it to the floor for a vote even if it did pass the governor would not sign it. Republicans would be voted out for turning on their constituents. I dont see that happening anytime soon.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    Isn't this the same rep that has introduced similar Bill's? It usually does not makes the press but with the same states in the news guess more people (anti gun politicians that is) are doing the domino effect.

My Son lives in Tacoma Wash for work and Tacoma just piggybacked off the Seattle BS gun and ammo and stuff because their state supreme court hphelnit. I believe they are trying to appeal it to the IS court system.

Hope it doesn't gain ground here

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Grandstanding and the ability for them to say they tried. Stones that will be used against us in the future. Watch for the justification that someone has been trying to do something for years that would have avoided whatever mayhem has taken place. After the tragedy, fingers will be pointed and calls to DO SOMETHING to ensure that this tragedy never happens again will be all over the TV.

If it wasn't for those people on the other side, standing in their way, they could have prevented a tragedy...possibly...maybe.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    So, having never actually contacted any of these joker's.

Apart from those websites that allow you to mail a message to many at a time.

I have very little knowledge or experience with this. So please educate me.

I read these bills. I thought. I should call these fools or send a letter or email etc.

But would it be in vein? Do they read them? Do they care?
    What good would it do?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    The enemies are self identifying, remember that when you go to vote...and do vote. If you pull the lever for a D, any D you are pulling the lever for someone who has signed onto the platform of stripping the commoners of their rights, taking their money and telling them how to live.

redleg16

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    For those of you who may not know who your senator or represenative is, click on the link below, on the left there is a tab called "find your legislator" put in your address, and it will show you their names.

I do not normally get involved with congressmen, but I have discovered in life that when you do nothing, that is a decision also. Ask the people in Virginia.Senate District Map - Indiana General Assembly, 2020 Session

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The enemies are self identifying, remember that when you go to vote...and do vote. If you pull the lever for a D, any D you are pulling the lever for someone who has signed onto the platform of stripping the commoners of their rights, taking their money and telling them how to live.
    Yep. A vote for any D is a anti american vote

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis

:+1:

n9tkf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2018
    Just before the earth ends.
    Mr. Taylor doesn't work for his constituents. He is a member of the Democrat party and thinks along party lines. I wonder if he is even asked anyone in his district their thoughts?

It is sad that he doesn'trepresent the people but has to represent the Democrat party platform.

If I were in his district, I would vote him out in a heart beat.

This might be the year that I go to the poles and pull one lever for the Republicans.

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    Sen. Taylor: you just unelected yourself. My money says the toad lives in a gated community

Look up his district and the demographics of that district. He will probably have no problem winning his next re-election. Which I think is why he would introduce a bill like this. It's a no risk proposition for him. The party can chalk up an attempt at gun control without any downside. It gets gun control in the narrative when the media picks up on the story.

https://ballotpedia.org/Indiana_State_Senate_District_33

Last edited:

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    Maybe someone in the Indy press will ask him how many people that committed gun crimes in his district legal owned their firearm at the time they committed the crime, but I won't hold my breath?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Touched base on this one in the 2020 legislative session thread. I’m thinking it won’t see light of day in the committee, but we will keep an eye on it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Maybe someone in the Indy press will ask him how many people that committed gun crimes in his district legal owned their firearm at the time they committed the crime, but I won't hold my breath?
    You will turn blue and pass out.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    If this bill passed we would all lose our belt loops. At least suspenders or bibs might be more comfortable.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom