9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    We tend to sell the French short these days, but their armed forces did produce men like Roger Faulques and Bob Denard. Organizations Like the SDECE in their day were nothing to mess with. Times do change, but I would bet there are some tough hombres in there somewhere.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    We tend to sell the French short these days, but their armed forces did produce men like Roger Faulques and Bob Denard. Organizations Like the SDECE in their day were nothing to mess with. Times do change, but I would bet there are some tough hombres in there somewhere.

^^This^^

The French Military (at least their Infantry and such with Foreign Legion included) could be a force to be reckoned with (Malta operations were no joke(

The main thing that has deterred them and caused everyone telat UK ng surrender to them is what effects a lot of standing Militaries...The Civilian Leadership . The USA is no different our leaders make or break of our might can be used effectively

Remember Viet Nam? Wr had the same outcome as the French due to politics handcuffing us.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    France announces purchase of SCAR-SC in 5.56MM, perhaps GIGN use?

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2020/01/10/french-government-unit-orders-the-fn-scar-sc/

FN-SCAR%C2%AE-SC-.300-BLK-KeyMod-660x270.jpg

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I hate to be a heckler but did anyone else notice the pic of the French officer shooting the 92? Looks like they haven't graduated from the teacup grip.
    https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2020/01/06/french-army-orders-74596-glocks-17-pistols/
    Maybe they should consider Webleys and save themselves some money.:alcoholic: I know, I'm hawking training again but that looks pathetic. :dunno:

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I hate to be a heckler but did anyone else notice the pic of the French officer shooting the 92? Looks like they haven't graduated from the teacup grip.
    https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2020/01/06/french-army-orders-74596-glocks-17-pistols/
    Maybe they should consider Webleys and save themselves some money.:alcoholic: I know, I'm hawking training again but that looks pathetic. :dunno:

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

After seeing several Officers in our own armed forces and how they shoot. I wouldn't throw stones LOL

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Congrats, you found the ONE French officer who has a less than optimal handgun technique. This is important because there is NOT A SINGLE OFFICER in the American military who is not a SEAL SNIPER and top exert with a pistol.

Dude, it's the service, regardless of country. The French want new handguns and made a solid choice.

Let's not go INGOing off in irrelevant directions.

Top Bottom