• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    I am going to try to go!!I live about 2 hours from kentucky and I really have no clue where Knob Creek is, this will be my first time going.:dunno:

preachere

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Mishawaka
    I'll be there with another INGO member, and we'll be meeting a few from Surplusrifleforum.com there as well. Hopefully the parking lots won't be nasty again for the fall shoot. We shall see.

Regards,
    Eric

Split

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Evansville
    We have a group of 15 or so that will travel with us this year. This will be my 10th year. Coming from Evansville so about 1.5 hours.

Uralguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Kokomo
    Been going since about 94. It's a little over 190 miles. I have spent a lot of money there. Never go with out rain gear. 4 wheel drive is the next thing on the list. It is possible to get out without it but, it sure makes it easier. That and a wheel barrel full of money.

preachere

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Mishawaka
    Plans just changed this weekend and I will not be attending. I will be going to the Fall Shoot for Surplusrifle instead in Ohio. I hate it when two events I want to be at get scheduled for the same weekend.

Regards,
    Eric

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    Me and about 5 others will be there. We usually try to stay at the Radcliff Inn about 20 miles South of the range. Two are coming from Alabama and the others here from Indy. Usually end up sitting in the parking lot and watching people most of the day Saturday. We will be there Friday and Saturday.

westfork

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Ellettsville
    my wife and i plan on attending. may be a couple other folks in our group depending on schedules. we will likely only be there for one day. is there any particular day that is more exciting than others? not that they aren't all exciting... but we haven't been before so i'm not real familiar with how it all goes down.

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    My plans are to attend.
    Will be bringing the boys with me again and hope to see my Dad and Brother there.

If going for just the day, be sure to allow time to watch the NIGHT shoot.
    It's something to see.
    The whole event is well worth the effort regardless of which day you choose to go.

Top Bottom