• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    Enjoyed walking thru the exhibit hall last year in Indy. So, who is up for going to Nashville this year?

It's only seven hours from NWI, and I have room for several extra people in the SUV.

Leave on Friday afternoon, tour on Saturday, and come back Saturday night.

Any interest?

Free registration starts in a week or so.

https://www.nraam.org/

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Good luck on getting a hotel room....The wife and I are working the convention so we are taking the camper down and staying about 10 miles north of Nashville.

I was reminded shortly after posting that, that I'm on daddy duty that weekend. Homeschool convention is the same weekend in Cincy so the wife will be there.

And I was planning on staying a fair distance away anyway... Like Franklin or WhiteHouse, maybe as close as Goodletsville. Too close and I would burn too many points. all still have plenty of space. (not that I could use them *kicks rocks*)

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    The wife and I are going. Staying about 30 minutes north in Hendersonville because of the rates close in. Already made parking reservations. Making a long weekend out of it.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I already have my hotel booked and will be right next to the convention center. My wife, son, daughter and I will be there early Saturday and staying the night and spending all day Sunday and driving back Sunday evening. Hope to see you guys down there! My 6 year old had the time of his life last year in Indy. He is so excited for this year!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I'd love to take you up on the offer but unfortunately the youngest daughter turns 10 and her party will more than likely be that weekend.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I went to Indy last year, and to St. Louis a few years back.
    I will try hard to make this one, but I wouldn't even think about staying close.

Always a great time.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I went the last time.

Compare to Indy, Nashville is a terrible venue.

You have to park at the football stadium by the river, then a 10 minute bus ride.

And most importantly, the convention center is too small.

The only upside is there are plenty of places to go near by for food and drinks. But I was there for those things.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I went the last time.

Compare to Indy, Nashville is a terrible venue.

You have to park at the football stadium by the river, then a 10 minute bus ride.

And most importantly, the convention center is too small.

The only upside is there are plenty of places to go near by for food and drinks. But I was there for those things.
    From what I am told by people in the know, Indy is probably their favorite venue. And yes, Nashville is small in comparison.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    From what I am told by people in the know, Indy is probably their favorite venue. And yes, Nashville is small in comparison.

Indys all vendor's favorite place. I'd rather drive 15 hours for indys venue than drive 1 hour for Nashville.

To be honest, we debated not doing Nashville. The way the NRA point system works, you have to do all shows.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Enjoyed walking thru the exhibit hall last year in Indy. So, who is up for going to Nashville this year?

It's only seven hours from NWI, and I have room for several extra people in the SUV.

Leave on Friday afternoon, tour on Saturday, and come back Saturday night.

Any interest?

Free registration starts in a week or so.

https://www.nraam.org/

7 hours Hmm best to rethink that time line depending on time of Day traffic blows around Nashvegas

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    As of now the NRA AM is still on (just got off the phone with the NRA). Nashville has canceled every even except this one. If anyone hears anything reputable, please post up in this thread. The NRA has a bad habit of making last minute decisions, and not giving vendor's time to react to them.

Top Bottom