• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    It would seem that 0130 in the morning, in the parking lot of a bar is NOT the place to seek new recruits for the gun community.

Call me crazy, but I suspect alcohol was involved. Hmmmmm.

Stupid is as stupid does.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It would seem that 0130 in the morning, in the parking lot of a bar is NOT the place to seek new recruits for the gun community.

Leave the GD thing in the holster unless the boogie man is coming for you. Do not touch it.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

That was my first thought too. Bar parking lot at 1:30am? Poor gun safety discipline and alcohol rarely work out well.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    So I was going to go into a rant about how alcohol and guns do not mix but I will be honest and say that I have had a couple beers many times and carried.. so.. I will say this instead. Mass consumption of alcohol and guns do not mix. I’m guessing if he was at the local watering hole at 1:30AM he was well into more than a couple of beers. Just an assumption as well. Man that’s a bad deal all around.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    The Marines wouldn't allow us to have a blade longer than 3 inches on base. I always thought that was stupid. Now I know it wasn't just to save them from me but me from them...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    iu

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    My ex-partner called me two days ago.
    Him:"Did you know if you point a 1911 at your leg, have the hammer back, and pull the trigger it will fire a bullet into your leg?"
    Me: "Yeah, if the safety off that's pretty much what they are designed to do."
    Him: "Well, a guy just figured that out for himself. It looks like it hurts."

This happens way more often then any of us would like to think. Maybe if we argued 3 rules vs 4 rules again.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Him:"Did you know if you point a 1911 at your leg, have the hammer back, and pull the trigger it will fire a bullet into your leg?"

This happens way more often then any of us would like to think. Maybe if we argued 3 rules vs 4 rules again.
    You are correct in your statement. Unfortunately this does happen more than most think. I’ve been on anything from leg pops to abdominal pops and none are good.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Reminds me of the YouTube video of the guy that shot himself in the leg drawing and putting his finger on the trigger at the same time. "I just f@#!%&@ shot myself"

Top Bottom