• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    So long story short I want to buy the new Scorpion with the folding brace that is all new as of a few weeks ago. On their website they say they are in stock and available. I have a guy that ordered me one though GB but he said he didn't know when he would get it. So I emailed CZ to try and get a time line as well as called and both times were very short answers. Basically order it and wait. I find it hard to believe that you can't tell me roughly when you are going to start shipping items that are listed as available on your website. Okay rant done.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    At least they aren’t giving you bad dates.

I called Savage in early December about the new B22 Precision. I was told they would be shipping them by mid-December. So far no one has seen one. Glad I didn’t really want one that bad and didn’t put money on one somewhere.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just to be clear...this was ordered by someone else. Are they obligated to answer you on this as the order is under another name..
    Just curious. And often times when you are dealing with one of the Commie company's there is not a lot of info in the loop.

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    So long story short I want to buy the new Scorpion with the folding brace that is all new as of a few weeks ago. On their website they say they are in stock and available. I have a guy that ordered me one though GB but he said he didn't know when he would get it. So I emailed CZ to try and get a time line as well as called and both times were very short answers. Basically order it and wait. I find it hard to believe that you can't tell me roughly when you are going to start shipping items that are listed as available on your website. Okay rant done.

How would you expect CZ to know when a gun purchased from a third party on GB would arrive?

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Yeah, you can't call CZ to find out when a distributor is going to deliver a product to a dealer to sell on Gunbroker. They can't possibly know that answer.

It does look like a lot of fun, though. I am supposed to pick up a Scorpion pistol early next week, and I'm sure that it will eventually become a SBR with a folding stock. I'm looking forward to it.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I think you guys are all misunderstanding what I am trying to say. They released a gun on their website that they say it is available and in stock. They have not shipped any of them to anyone. I can't find a single one on Gunbroker or anywhere else for that matter. I am not asking them when the one I ordered would be available but rather when are any of them going to be out. I figured it was pretty straight forward question since again the website says they are in stock and not something like coming soon, etc... instead I basically got a good luck and back order one. Meh now that I really think about it the Shot show is coming and with any luck LWRC is going to drop a 9mm SMG like the 45 they have:D

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-scorpion-evo-3-s2-pistol-micro-w-folding-brace/

https://www.lwrci.com/SMG-45-Pistol-SB-Brace_p_268.html

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I think all the models on their site show in stock. Have for a long time it’s some sort of glitch that probably does need fixed but ehhh

really it’s shame on who you bought the pistol from. If It was a pre order they should have stated. If they said in stock and ready to ship that means to me in stock, not drop ship from a distributor or they can order it for you receive it then ship it to you. Means they have it in their possession

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    The guy I ordered it from said he had no idea when it would get to him. He said he could place orders for it and that was it. Which I guess is the whole reason I reached out to CZ in the first place.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    The guy I ordered it from said he had no idea when it would get to him. He said he could place orders for it and that was it. Which I guess is the whole reason I reached out to CZ in the first place.

then that seller on GB blows

just cancel your order with him especially if he wasn’t up front about him selling a gun he didn’t have in his possession or it was a “pre order”

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    They released a gun on their website that they say it is available and in stock. They have not shipped any of them to anyone. I can't find a single one on Gunbroker or anywhere else for that matter.

That something is not available on Gunbroker doesn't mean that the manufacturer isn't making deliveries.

Firearms dealers don't place orders directly with manufacturers (at least as a general rule); they place orders with distributors. It's quite possible that CZ has in fact delivered the product to a distributor, who itself already had enough preorders that the gun is not available to people placing new orders now.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    If you moved among the CZ faithful we call these pieces "Commie guns"
    I suppose purple would have been in order here.

I own several CZs. Have never heard them referred to as "commie guns". I've heard that term for AKs and Mosins, because they came from behind the iron curtain. No purple was intended (or necessary) - I think it's important to recognize that these countries are no longer under the Soviet thumb.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I own several CZs. Have never heard them referred to as "commie guns". I've heard that term for AKs and Mosins, because they came from behind the iron curtain. No purple was intended (or necessary) - I think it's important to recognize that these countries are no longer under the Soviet thumb.

Well I do believe we all know this but the guns were originally made in the communist block. I have shot several that were/are Commie guns. I think we are splitting hairs here. I own several CZ's as well. My friends all own them. It is kind f an inside joke I shared with the group.
    :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I told my LGS to get me a P365 when they first came out. It took a couple months for them to get me one. New guns can be hot items.

Top Bottom