• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Very large firearms, accessories and ammo auction Saturday February 1, 2020. Run by Sohn & Associates and located at the 4-H fairgrounds. Guns, some knives, and very likely a huge amount of ammo on silent auction as well. This is the inventory from the now closed Rajo's Gun Shop as well as additional consignments. I have posted a link to the auction site below.

Link to Sohn Auction with listing, photos & link to proxibid: https://www.sohnandassociates.com/u..._id=5242&id=175422&feed_type=200&es_cfid=8190

I have no affiliation with Sohn Auction other than spending lots of money with them over the years.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I'm hoping to spend a little money on this auction. I tried with the Meeks auction but the prices on what I wanted ended up too high.

that'll probably happen again, I hear way too many people say that for some reason, auctions here go higher than other places!, I know one person who buys quite a lot from auctions, and he says he gets better deals at rock island auctions!

there are one or two items that I know will end up on silent auction that i'd be interested in, but I don't know if it'll be worth skipping the idpa match at redbrush

I worked at rajos, and have been looking at the auction site online, and I know for a fact that this is the first of a few auctions for the inventory of rajos, he had a hell of a lot more knives that's what are listed, and per sohns recommendation they'll be split over 2 or 3 auctions, and quite a few guns that were there are missing (unless he sold a lot from my last day 10-27 till he closed on 10-31)

EDIT!!!!! looking at the auction site again, it looks like all the guns are listed!!!...but not all the guns are from rajos!!!

but i talked to stan, and they ARE listing knives over two or three auctions to try to get the best prices!!!

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I'm hoping to spend a little money on this auction. I tried with the Meeks auction but the prices on what I wanted ended up too high.

While I agree several items I was interested in went higher than I was willing to pay, I also got some deals including two NIB firearms at 60% the best price I could find online.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Holy Carp, I just re-read the list and there are three 20 ga black powder Howda double barrel pistols in this thing! Always wanted one of those.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Snorko I wish you all the luck! Hopefully you’ll get what you want at a decent price!

I wont be attending, just like the Meeks auction they scheduled it on the first Saturday of the month, so I’ll be at the Redbrush idpa match (this ones a qualifier)

Top Bottom