• Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    anyone maybe have a vendor list that will be at the show? or any other info?

Vendor lists are confidential, so they are not published. Some vendors don't mind if everyone knows that they will be there, others do not wish for that information to be disclosed for various reasons. Honestly, unless you know them by name it wouldn't do you much good anyway.

If you want to know if a specific vendor will be there, I can let you know as long as it is a vendor that advertises the fact that they are attending or one that I know for a fact does not mind if I disclose that information. I won't know until February 6th. Even the promoter doesn't know at this time. Lots of vendors wait until the week before the show to book and some of them that are booked for it now could cancel. I've seen the Crown Point show lose 50 tables due to cancellations and then pick up 80 more in the week prior to the show.

Pj49

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 15, 2020
    Valparaiso
    Vendor lists are confidential, so they are not published. Some vendors don't mind if everyone knows that they will be there, others do not wish for that information to be disclosed for various reasons. Honestly, unless you know them by name it wouldn't do you much good anyway.

If you want to know if a specific vendor will be there, I can let you know as long as it is a vendor that advertises the fact that they are attending or one that I know for a fact does not mind if I disclose that information. I won't know until February 6th. Even the promoter doesn't know at this time. Lots of vendors wait until the week before the show to book and some of them that are booked for it now could cancel. I've seen the Crown Point show lose 50 tables due to cancellations and then pick up 80 more in the week prior to the show.

its all good i was just wondering ill find out the 8th....thank you

Top Bottom